Unknown part 2

I couldn't take the silence anymore and decided to ask the question she was dreading to ask, "Why did that Alistair person try to take me and what does he mean by castle?" Michael sighed. "Alistair is Christophe's second in command ad is best tracker, he was there to collect you and take you to Christophe but I wouldn't let that happen because I promised your mother I would protect you with my life until I got you to safety."

"Who's Christophe and what does he want with me?" I questioned. "He is an enemy of the Wulfen kingdom and that is all I can tell you about him because the rest is for your mother to explain to you." he explained. " Why did Alistair call you dogboy and what's Wulfen?" I asked. "Look Annabelle, I really want to explain everything to you but I have orders not to and I follow orders." Michael said apologetically.

I looked out the windscreen and saw a set of iron gates that had a M emblem in the middle of the gate. Michael pulled up to the gate and that's when I noticed there were two men all in black guarding the entrance, who were talking to Michael in whispered voices not wanting me to overhear. I held restrained myself from rolling my eyes at their booming voices doing a terrible job. The guard that was talking to Michael pushed a button on the side of the gate and let us pass through, Michael drove up to the front entrance, cut the engine and got out to open my door.

I reluctantly got out and turn to face the castle that was looming over me, it was monstrous. The castle was a cream brick and had mahogany doors that sat atop a set of steps, it was covered here and there with ivy and had way to many windows. Michael climbed up the stairs and I followed slowly taking in my surroundings, he opened the door and proceeded into a giant foyer that had stairs that led to another level.

I followed Michael to the left and through one of four doors in the foyer into a sitting room that was adorned in priceless furniture, he continued walking into a study and sat down in an oversized chair like he was at home. "You can sit down if you want, Annabelle." Michael exclaimed. I sat down in a white chaise lounge and stared around the room, there were so many paintings that were magnificent.

There were noises coming through the sitting room and approaching the study door, a middle aged woman that wore a silk violet gown and had her brown hair in a tight bun, hazel eyes entered the room followed by a man that wore a suit and had ink black hair, the same emerald green eyes as Michael and broad shoulders. The man continued and sat behind the desk but the woman stayed standing but came to stand next the desk, Michael sat up straight and avoided eye contact with the man but nodded to the woman.

"Hello Annabelle, I am Felicity Morgensten and I am queen of the Wulfen clan and I am your mother." The woman said. I sat there stunned, she couldn't be my mother she didn't look over the age of 35, it was impossible. " Michael dear what have you told Annabelle about us?" Felicity asked. "I didn't tell her much only about Alistair because I felt you should tell her everything." Michael answered.

"Well we can discuss it later, I am Finn Westingham, Michael's father." the man said in a loud clear voice. Felicity nodded and Finn an Michael both rose in unison, I rose more slowly and I followed the others out and into the foyer and walked to the other side into a big room that had a long dining table with tall chairs that had complicated patterns carved into the wood, the table was set and had candles in the middle and serving trolleys against the wall.

Felicity sat at the head and Finn sat down to her left and I sat to her right, as Michael was going to sit down there was a loud knocking noise so Michael went to answer the door. When he returned he had company, a girl my age that had blonde hair in a braid, sky blue eyes and she wore black skinny jeans, silver flats, a white tank top and a black cardigan that topped off her outfit. There was a man in his early 40s with chestnut hair, brown eyes and wore blue denim jeans, boots an a simple black shirt.