CHAPTER 8: THE TRUE COLORS OF MYSTERIO

"HOW DARE YOU DO SUCH THING TO PETER!!" said Betty about to attack Wanda.
Before she even grabbed Wanda, Wanda threw her powers at her.
"AGHHH" said Betty.
Betty ran back to Peter and told everything she witnessed.
"Peter!!! She manipulated yo-"
"NO BETTY. SHE DIDNT MANIPULATE ME. SHE SHOWED ME WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I WOULD QUIT THE AVENGERS." said Peter in a angry way.
"You should've learned." said Wanda
"But Peter, she made you look like you were dead. You were paralyzed and unexpectedly crying when you were manipulated by he-"
"How many times do I have to tell you Betty that she wasn't manipulating me. If it wasn't for her, the world would be a chaotic world." said Peter.
"Thank you Wanda. Can I have my web shooters back...? I should've listened to you." said Peter.
Wanda gave back Peter his web shooters.
"What does this mean Peter, you're SPIDERMAN?!" asked Betty.
"Uh- no- no- um-" said Peter.
"You're spiderman!!" said Betty.
"Please Betty. Don't let anyone know about this. You gotta keep it a secret." said Peter.
"Okay...but that's awesome! How'd you do this every-"
"Betty please. Just go back to the hotel. I'll be there soon" said Peter.
"Okay...." said Betty.

"Wanda. Thank you so much." said Peter.
Peter hugged Wanda with tears in his eyes.
"I don't know what would happen and what would Mr. Stark react if I did quit the Avengers." said Peter.
Wanda hugged Peter back.
"I'm glad you learned something. You can go back to your hotel." said Wanda.
"Okay..be safe..." said Peter.
Wanda smiled.

Meanwhile, Wanda and Mysterio walked by a newspaper stall.
The newspaper contained:
"Wanda Maximoff? The Next Iron Women?"

"It's really absurd on why you're only there and not me and Peter." said Quentin.
"Well, it's technically not my fault. I gotta get going." said Wanda.

When Wanda flew away, Quentin destroyed the newspaper.
"I'm the only greatest HERO in the universe. Not Wanda, not Peter, not Nick Fury, BUT ME!" said Quentin.
Quentin places a picture of Wanda and Peter at the wall and had a knife.
"Aha! Who shall I kill first?" said Quentin.
He threw the knife and the knife landed on Peters' picture.
"You're my mission, Peter. I gotta get rid of you ASAP then Wanda then Nick Fury. MUAHAHAHAHAAH" said Quentin.