CHAPTER 4: QUENTIN BECK

"What the hell just happened?!" asked MJ "I'm sorry MJ but Peter had like... an urgent....about...umm May." said Ned in a mumbling voice.
"Ned, have you noticed the change at Peter? He's been missing classes, late for school, and barely does any of his assignments. I wonder what's up with him." said Betty.
"I've noticed that too. I'm just...worried for him because his academics are getting lower.." said MJ
"Don't worry guys, I'm sure Peter will pass things and everything will be alright.." said Ned.
"Well, I just wasted my time by going here.....I guess Peter has different priorities...." said MJ in a sighing voice.
"Don't worry MJ we are here for you. He'll get back to you." said Betty comforting MJ.

As Peter ran fast through the streets, he was stopped by a black car, the one he saw when he was going to school. And to his surprise it was Nick Fury!
"You're coming with us." said Nick Fury.
"Be at the back seat with her." Nick Fury
points at Scarlet Witch.
"Fury! Why would you call me on a wrong time?! I was about to prompose to a girl I really like." said Peter in a whining voice.
"Peter, what's more important? Saving the world, or prioritizing what's not to be prioritized?" said Scarlet Witch.

Peter remained silent and decided to put on his seatbelt. They arrived at a hideout of SHIELD members.

"Scarlet, Peter may I introduce you to Quentin Beck." said Fury.
They shaked hands and introduced themselves.
"I'm Scarlet Witch but you can also call me Wanda Maximoff." said Wanda.
"Hey...I'm Peter Parker..." said Peter in a mumbling voice.
"We can use people like you in my world."
said Beck.
"Your world?" asked Peter.
"Yes his world. His world was destroyed by the snap, forming elementals." said Wanda.
"What are the elementals?" asked Peter.
"When people disintegrated, their dust forms into a monstrous like giant who will rule the world. There are three types of elementals. Earth, Fire, and Water. Fire was the one who destroyed me and my family." said Beck.
"I need a team as soon as possible to bring down the elementals with Quentin. You both are coming with us." said Fury.

"Um...you can use her...instead of me because I'm just one sticky boy..." said Peter.
"Peter, why are you chasing after that girl?? Tony made you an Avenger. What's the point of him making you an Avenger if you're not gonna let people pay for what they did? Avenge means to take revenge. So if you want to get vengeance for Tony, you are coming with us. Not for a highschool teenager girl. If you're thinking you can't bring the elementals alone, then why am I here? Why is Beck here? Peter you'll just have to trust us." said Wanda in her Sokovian accent.

"Suit up. We are going somewhere." said Fury.