The Puzzle???

Michael's POV~

"Jon, have you seen Reddy's blueprints?", he looked up from the desk, "I think I felt them in your room.", I nod, "Thanks!", I left him to his work. I honestly have been trying to avoid him ever since those girls came... As I made my way back to my room, I saw Davis was sitting down with some coffee, "Avoiding Jon too?", he nods as he took a sip of his coffee. I sighed as I start to look for those damn blueprints! As I searched my files I suddenly heard something slam! I looked at Davis, "Did you close the door?", he looked at me, "No...", he got up and tried to open the door but was locked... From the outside!!! I fricken... I try to stay calm, "Don't worry... I have a spare key in my drawer...", I open my desk drawer and something caught me off guard,"Um.... Davis?", "Yeah?", "You might want to see this...?", he came over and he was beyond confused!! I reached in and took it out to get a better look at it...

?", he came over and he was beyond confused!! I reached in and took it out to get a better look at it

Davis's POV~

"What the heck it that??", Michael looked at it and sighed, "It's a puzzle combination... People put in a certain word or number to keep it locked but they usually put something inside as the prize... I don't even own one of these... So I have no idea how it got in my desk...", I frown. I noticed there was something else,"???", I pick up a slip of paper and read it out loud,

Michael and I read that and we both read that and we both somehow knew whoever left this must have locked the door! Michael sighs," Well

Michael and I read that and we both read that and we both somehow knew whoever left this must have locked the door! Michael sighs," Well.... If this contains our exit and answers... We can look around...", Michael looked in the work area and I looked around the sitting area...

Michael's POV~

After a few minutes of looking we managed to find a couple of letters,"OK...We find a.... J.... S..... T..... N.... I.....", Daivs looked at the Puzzle,"We're missing a letter... There are 6 slots...", I nod and started to look around again, "Hmmm...", I looked under the desk and saw the last piece of paper! I unroll it and I got a U. I walk over and looked at the letters, "Hmm...", I started to shift them around then... We didn't get a word... We got a name...

"Justin? "

I quickly put it in and I suddenly heard a click! I opened the top and a key fell out! Davis sighed with joy, "Thank God!", I looked inside and there was a bunch of papers,"Holy...", Davis and I sat down by the desk and started to empty it... There were papers, documents and USBs... But... The last person that was in here was......

...

There's no way....

Did..... Did.....

Jubper.... Put this here?

**Quick notice guys, I got the Puzzle combination from a YouTube series called Escape The Night. I was really into it so I decided to use it to my advantage!**