The Move ~ 1

Y/N'S POV
            You awoke to the sound of your dad hollering from downstairs "Y/n it's time to go get up!". You spring out of bed and dart across the room to change. Once you finally make it downstairs your dad is in the moving truck ready to go. You hop into the car with an annoyed expression on your face "I know you don't want to move out of the country but we need to get you around more kids your age" your dad stated calmly "hmph" was all you gave back, you knew if you said anything else it would come out into an argument.

Once you arrived at your new house you were pleasantly surprised. It had a nice little driveway, the garage door, window edges and door were all maroon. The house itself was a beige colour. You opened the door to see that it was just as nice on the inside! Except no furniture. You and your dad were busy the whole day moving things from the truck into the house and then to the right room.

At around five o'clock our doorbell rang and it sounded a little funny since we never had a doorbell in the country. You ran to be the first to open the door and saw a slim, blonde lady who looked a little older than your dad "hello?" I said "Hi I'm Mrs. Wheeler I'm your neighbour is your dad here?" She asked as my dad walked up behind me, making me flinch when you heard his voice "Hello! Mrs Wheeler you said?" He asked and without waiting for a response he said "how are you today?" "Just fine thank you" Mrs. Wheeler responded "I was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner tonight" she pointed to her house "that one is ours" "we would love to" dad responded "see you then we still have a bit of unpacking to do" You said not trying to be rude but you really wanted to finish unpacking before dark.

Your dad closed the door "isn't that going to be fun" he said "yeah hope you have fun dad" you said focusing on a box of your stuff "You are coming too" "What?" You said in an annoyed voice looking away from the box "but-but... fine"

———————-later that evening———————-

You arrived at the Wheelers and knocked on the door. Your dad was just finishing up at the house and he thought you could leave early. Mrs Wheeler opened the door "Oh Y/n! Welcome" she held the door for you as you stepped in "what do you think" she said gesturing to her house "it's lovely" you said in awe. Her house almost looked identical to yours on the outside but inside it was entirely different. You heard a voice coming from downstairs but it was to quiet to really tell anything "MIKE" Mrs. Wheeler shouted "NOT NOW MOM!" You hear mike yell back "RIGHT NOW" you hear stomping coming up the stairs and the door opens swiftly "I SAID NO- oh" he stopped yelling when he saw you "Hi I'm Mike" he introduced himself

———————————————————————————

AUTHORS NOTE
hello thank you so much for reading my first chapter I am always open to requests for what to do in future chapters and tips for how to write better. I know not a lot of people read these so thank you for reading this too. Also keep in mind I write on my phone and well sometimes it's hard to proof read on here so.... sometimes I might use my laptop but not so often