Perfect Balance

//Don't start the song yet

Peter roared in pain as he wore the iron spider armor as a massive fire ball sent him flying into a wall."Damn it...." the boy groaned in pain as he got back to his feet as the Goblin made his way towards him."punny weak Romanoff,no mommy to save you,no iron man to save you. You're all alone!" The goblin said as he was about to stomp on Peter's head as the boy struggled to stay conscious."Activate..........protect mode..." The boy said as he blacked out before the armor's eyes lit up as it moved out of the way of the Goblin's attack before it shot a web line and swung away as the goblin roared.The armor landed it at the Juveniles Mansion as it walked into the lab before opening up as Peter fell to the floor and breathed heavily."Need the armor...." Peter said as he struggled to stay conscious before he blacked out once more.

"Peter....bugaboo". Peter groaned a bit as he opened his eyes as he saw two figures loom over him."What..." the boy said before he saw the figures more clearly as it Natasha and Tony."Mom....Mr.Stark...?" The boy said in shock before he sat up "Am I...?"."Dead? Nope" Tony said "This is all just a dream"."So listen to us little Spider" Natasha said as she ran her fingers through Peter's hair "Why are you pushing yourself lately?"."Because....."."Because you're scared?" Tony said as the boy freezed a bit before nodding "what are you scared of?"."That....that I'm not going to be able to live up to you guys! Everyone expects me to be like you two....and I just can't!"."Underoos...Pete.....you don't need to be like us" Tony said."He's right....for once....." Natasha said "Peter,you're a perfect balance of me and Tony,but you are way more than both of us". Peter smiled a bit before Natasha and Tony smiled."We love you Peter".

The boy groaned a bit as he woke up on the floor of the lab before he stood up and walked over to a case marked perfect balance.

-Time Skip brought to you by the admin stealing everyone's coffee-

The goblin roared as he threw fireballs as civilians ran. Suddenly a thwip was heard as the the beast and turned around as Peter stood their in a black version of the iron spider armor with gold trimming on it before the red iron man bot flew towards him and started to break apart into armor pieces."Round two Gobby and I'm going all out!!."The hell is this!?" The goblin roared as the armor pieces flew onto Peter creating a red armor over the iron spider one with bulky sides,an arc reactor chest plate,and armor pieces on the legs and arms."You can call this the perfect balance armor,Iron Man mode" Peter said the last piece of amor being the head of the bot covered his head forming a helmet with golden trim with red eye lenses and a bit of an iron man look to it.

/Start the song now

The Goblin roared and charged at Peter as the boy blasted the beast back with a repulsor blast."THAT HURT!!"."Duh" Peter said as he charged at the goblin with the bulky suit on an he kicked the beast before his fist lit up and uppercut the Goblin full strength making the beast roars."WHY DON'T YOU DIE!?!" The Goblin slashed the wall crawler with his claws making him stumble back before the beast started to throw fireballs at him."Mode switch! Black widow!". The red pieces of armor detached from Peter as they blocked the fireballs from making contact to the boy before the black widow spider bot appeared and broke apart in the same fashion the red bot did before attaching itself to Peter forming a black and blue armor complete with menacing glaring blue spider man eyes and a black widow symbol on the front as the armor was less bulky than the iron man one and shared a bit of a resemblance to it,but had a widow bit on the left wrist that resembled a blaster. The boy charged at the Goblin at top speed as the beast threw more fire balls at him."Not this time!". Peter lifted his wrist with the blaster on it as he fired shocking bullets at the fire balls blowing them up and creating smoke as the goblin roared."I'LL KILL YOU!! I'LL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!" the Goblin roared before he heard footsteps behind him and the sound of armor clashing on armor. The beast turned around as he saw Peter standing there with a mashup version of both armors as he lifted his left wrist and right palm."I don't think so" The boy saw as he blasted the beast with a shocking bullet and an repulsor blast sending the beast flying and roaring in pain as he hit the ground hard."NOOO!! Must beat....Ro-" the goblin roared in pain before he turned back into an unconscious Harry as police arrived at the scene only for Peter to be gone. The boy sat on a rooftop as he breathed heavily and looked tired as both the iron man and black widow bot where at his sides."We did it.." The boy said tiredly with a smile as he yawned a bit "we achieved a perfect balance".

-Parker Romanoff Sighing Off

A/N: I'll draw out the armors later