Forgive or not to forgive

I stared after the nurse. Taylor? Anorexic? My body told me it was a lie, but my instinct knew it was correct. I squatted on the court with my head in my hands. This was all my fault. I saw my phone light up and I noticed the entire crowd watching me. I looked at my phone and it was from JJ. I called him. Since the entire gym was quiet, I made sure not to talk to loud.

"What happened?" JJ asked when he answered. I looked up and the entire Magcon crew was looking at me.

"They think Taylor is anorexic." I said quietly.

"She's what?"

"I know."

"Hold on, we are coming down." He hung up. I saw the crowd separate while they all came down. They talked to the ref and he nodded and they made their way to me.

"Sammy, she's going to be fine." Gilinsky said.

"No she isn't. I knew something was wrong, Lox and I don't even remember the last time she ate. This is serious, she could be in danger."

"Hey Wilkinson, we need you." Coach yelled at me. I got kinda pissed when I remembered I still had to play the rest of the game.

"Hey, we are going to the hospital, we will text you if anything happens. Come by after." JJ said.

"I can't she is still really mad. Just text me news ok?" They nodded and I saw Gilinsky glance away, towards Leigh. I forgot they were dating.

"Wilkinson! That means now!" I groaned and said bye to the rest. I kept my phone in my hand. I walked back to the team.

"What's going on?" Coach asked.

"They think she is anorexic." I said, hated that that word was even coming out of my mouth. Even not now, when we were dating I was supposed to protect her. If I never had that thing with Vanessa, this wouldn't happen.

"Ok, you are out for the rest of the game."

"What? You can't do that!" I was pissed. He at least has to keep me in.

"You obviously have your mind on this. We can't risk it. Even if it means loosing this."

"NO! I'm not allowed to worry? I can play! I am more than capable too. I'm fine. You know me, one hundred percent of my focus is in the game when I'm out there."

"Well, you do have a point. Fine, but one thing of not being focused, I'm pulling you out, got it? You could get hurt if you aren't focused and that would be worse."

"Deal." The ref blew his whistle.

"Ok, go get 'em boys." We ran out.

When the game started again, Mike passed me the ball and I shot a three and made it. We ran back but the other team passed to number 77 and I grabbed in, dribbled and shot another three. It just continued happening.

88-40

90-40

94-40

97-42 The whistle blew. We ran over to the bench. Coach looked at me.

"Wilkinson, you just scored the last 17 points. What's gotten into you."

"I'm pissed and worried, and I channel it into the court." I saw my phone buzz on the bench.

"Coach, that's my friends, they have an update, please let me look."

"Why not, you deserve it." I ran and grabbed it, and opened the message.

Johnson- We have news.

Me-Well?

Johnson-She's awake, and the doctors say she wasn't completely anorexic but she was at risk