48

Today is the day. In a couple of minutes the volturi should be arriving. They were standing in their spots Jake and Seth on both sides of her in wolf form. The Cullen's are standing in their pairs in front of them. The wolf pack are in the back in their wolf form. It was silent as a mouse. Soon the volturi appeared a good distance away. Pretty soon everyone besides Alexis got a flashback of when they did this for Ness. Everyone's face harden after remembering.

Without saying anything Aro said "I want to meet her." The Cullen's hesitated but moved to the side. Alexis stepped forward. Emmit and Jasper were at her sides. Edward was behind her. Surprised at their actions she didn't question them. If was like a scene from a movie. They moved so gracefully it looked fake. Soon they made it and Alexis held out a hand for him to take. Which he did. "Ah I see you binded your shapes shifter side." He said. No one said anything. "Well how do we know she's not a threat wasn't her mom a witch or something?" Jane asked Aro. "The witch binded everything that wasn't a vampire." Aro announced shocked. "You're just a plain vampire with no gift."

Silence over took them. For a good few minutes. "We still can not risk her being about. Unbinding the spells." Jane's twin asked. "Wait." Alice called out. Making her way. "I have something to show you." She held out her own hand to show Aro.

"She will have to die." Aro announced. Before they could start the fire with a wave of Alexis hand the supposed witch they lied about lifted the fake binding and Alexis used her magic to wipe out the volturi with one hand. Killing the thousands of them instantly.

Aro snapped out of it. "Very clever young one. But that's what we're scared of in the first place." Alice cut him off. "Finish it."

The witch that had lied for them showed Aro there's a way for only her to reverse it and she takes blows herself up to flames so it looks like she dies.

"Ahhh. Very well." Aro said thoughtfully. "You guys get so close yet always escape our clutches. There is no fight and no threat." The volturi looked angry but does away as Aro bade farewell. As they were out of ear shot everyone cheered and hugged Alexis. Pretty soon the Cullen's left and the pack thanked the witch for pretending.  The pack shifted back and put clothes on. "Well we should go get the kids." Alexis said. "Why don't we have one more night to ourselves?" Seth suggested kissing her  then leading kisses to her neck. "Hmmn alright one more night won't hurt." Alexis thanked everyone one more time and teleported her and Seth to her bedroom and well I'm pretty sure you can guess what happened then....

A month later.
Everyone has a routine. "Alright let's get to school." Alexis told Seth. They grabbed hands and went on the back of Jakes truck. Everyone who goes to high school in the pack gets a ride from Jake in his truck. He'll drive and everyone hops in the back laughing and listening to music. The kids stay in an after school program till six. They come home eat dinner play then sometimes a bath then sleep. This Friday night is the triplets birthday and there having a birthday party on the street. Blocking it off. Having a bounce house. Games. Food. Music. The triplets are five turning six. First graders. "They growing up so fast." Alexis smiled. "You're guys parents would be proud." Seth kissed her cheek. Jacob has his son. And Alexis's twins are in car seats on tables watching the kids play with their classmates. Jacob pulled Seth to the side. "Will you and Alexis adopt my and Ness baby. I can't do it. You can put him with your girls as triplets but it hurts to much we can tell him when he's older but it's to hard." Jacob hands Seth the birth certificate that has yet to be filled. "I don't know..." Seth said. "Please I'm one hundred percent sure I want this for you guys." Seth reluctantly nodded. "but you ask Alexis." They looked over to the girl who was currently with all three babies. And her siblings run over to hug her thanking her. "I'll ask her later. Let her be happy." Jacob said. Him and Seth just look at Alexis for a few minutes admiring how much she's doing for everyone.