Let Go

-Jin POV-
*A couple hours after the party (after they got released)*

I sat in the corner of my apartment. My mom and dad were out for their anniversary. God, I wish I was in the Bahamas right now. I sighed. Maybe I took it too hard on J-Hope... I get that he was embarrassed but I'm his closest friend. Wouldn't he have known I wouldn't have cared? The thing that hurts the most is he didn't trust me...

*ring* *ring*

I picked up my cellphone. (Y/N) was calling. Should I pick up? Probably...

"Hey (Y/N)."

"JIN! Where are you? I'm gonna visit you right now!"

"Heh, (Y/N), you're so weird. You wanna visit me?"

"Uh, yeah! Most definitely."

I smiled, "aish, it's late..."

"Please. I want to know you're doing okay."

"(Y/N), you're too good for this world."

"Haha, come on, I wanna make sure you're good."

"I can assure you I am! Heh, but if you wanna meet we can."

I heard (Y/N) sigh, "thank god. Let's meet at WcDonalds!"

"Kay, see you in 10?"

"Yeahhh" (Y/N) said as she hung up.

(At WcDonalds)

I entered the mega-chain fast food joint and saw (Y/N) wearing a blue T-Shirt with black shorts and some Adidas. She looked up and waved at me. I noticed she had a bandage on her face.

"Hey, (Y/N)," I said as I sat down at her table.

She grinned, "what's up?"

"Nothin' what's up with you?"

"Nothin? I want to know what happened when you stormed out of the place? Are you okay?"

I nodded my head. No words came out, though. Finally I forced a couple, "So you had an eventful night?"

She looked at me as if I was crazy, "eventful? I got put in prison, so that's pretty eventful."

"PRISON?!"

She scratched her head, "yeah... it's a little complicated. After you stormed out, Junmin and I... kind of... scrapped?" She sighed, "it got out of hand really fast and I ended up with this." She pointed towards her bandage. I gently touched her cheek, she held my hand, "I'm okay!"

-Taehyung's POV- (at the same time that Jin and (Y/N) are talking)

"Why... Why did you have to provoke (Y/N) like that?" I asked my silent step-sister.

I felt her roll her eyes, "listen, I don't want to hear any crap from you."

"What?!"

"You didn't even try to defend me!"

"You were clearly the wrong one in that situation first of all, second, I didn't help either of them."

Junmin big her lips, "god, Jin is such a shithead."

I shook my head, "how? How is Jin a shithead? Is it because he takes your abuse all the time? Is it because he constantly is being kind and caring to you, some whore who i wouldn't even kiss which is surprising."

"Are you being serious Tae? You, out of all the people, you defend a jock. Wow, something in your life must have changed."

I rolled my eyes and kept driving.