A Friend

-(Y/N)'s POV-

"Jimin, what are you doing this weekend?" I asked.

"I'm going to this party. You should come." Jimin smiled.

I thought back in my head, I don't think I have anything to do, "Yeah, sure why not."

Jimin grinned, "I'll give you a ride if you want."

"Thanks, I think I'll take you up on that. By the way, is this gonna be a punky party?"

"A punky party? Haha. You always phrase things so weirdly and yes it's a punky party. Make sure to wear lots of black and leather." Jimin laughed, "just kidding, it doesn't matter what you wear as long as it's not a ball gown. There will be drinks and some hot chicks though."

I gave him a thumbs up as Mrs. Justice strides in the classroom. She had a tight button-up shirt and an even tighter pencil skirt. I rolled my eyes and looked over in Taehyung's seat. Hm, skipping today? Unlikely, it's Mrs. justice's class. Where is he then? Ugh, it sound like I'm worrying and I'm not worrying just curious.

"Oh my god." Jimin muttered, staring at his phone, "I have to leave."

"Wait what."

"Um, here's my number. I'll text you about it later but I have to go." Jimin got up grabbed his bag and left ignoring the teacher even after she grabbed him.

Me: hey are u good?

Jimin: (Y/N)?

Me: yep

Jimin: yeah all is good now

Jimin: uh Taehyung was in an accident but he's fine now. Um can u bring his homework to the hospital?

Me: yeah sure which hospital

Jimin: the one downtown

Me: got it

Me: I'm on my way

Jimin: k I'll be waiting at the front

Me: 👌

When I arrived at the hospital I saw Jimin standing out front watching his own puff of breath in the cold. His eyes lit up when he saw me. He came running towards me, "hey (Y/N)! Thanks for coming. Want me to take those?"

"Nah? I want to take these handouts to the bastard myself. I want to see him vulnerable." Yeah, me and Taehyung haven't been getting along the best. I think he's just jealous that Jimin likes me better than him. Okay, not a likely cause, but still. To see that brut become powerless it's going to be fun.

"Wow, spoken like a true villain."

I punched his arm and we headed inside.

"Hey Tae, I have school work for you." Jimin smiled as he stepped inside.

-Taehyung's POV-

"God you brought school work? I just got back from surgery!" I said. Then I saw her. (Y/N). "Hey! What the hell, why'd you bring her here?!"

"You should be grateful! I brought that here against my better judgement!" She smirked.

The past month me and this chick have been getting along... terribly! God she gets on my nerve.

I rolled my eyes, "Jimin, got a joint?"

"First of all, you just got back from surgery, second of all I told you I don't do that thing! It's disgusting!"

"Really Jimin?" (Y/N) asked "I thought that was like the initiation to get in the vermin group."

"Nope, you just need to be an idiot." Jimin smiled and looked at me.