The Preps

-Y/N POV-

I saw the guy that was in the bathroom immediately when I walked in. Our eyes locked and I adverted my gaze to another person. He looked similar, a lip piercing and a nose piercing along with tattoos, but they weren't covered up. He had a T-Shirt that read, "no authority." Ah, he's a rebellious kid.

"Class this is (Y/N) (L/N). She's new this year so take care of her. (Y/N), why don't you have a seat next to... Jimin." She smiled and whispered, "he's the one with the tattoos."

I nodded and took a seat. Jimin looked at me and scoffed.

"Problem?"

Jimin looked surprised that I actually said something, "uh... no."

I awkwardly smiled, "so your name's Jimin?"

He nodded and used his bangs to cover his face.

Not much of a talker. I guess I won't push him. I looked up in front and spotted The guy from earlier's back. "Hey Jimin, who is that guy?"

Jimin looked up, "his name is Taehyung."

I smiled, "thanks." Jimin blocked his face again with his hair. Interesting guy...

-Taehyung's POV-

Damn, that girl is here, will she eat me out? Nah, she doesn't have the guts to talk back to someone. I turned behind me, she was talking to Jimin. I bit my lip and glanced back at the teacher, Mrs. Justice. She was married and had two kids. Yet still we met after class.

The bell rang and everyone got up except me. I sat smirking in my seat since it was the time to relieve some stress.

"Follow me to the closet. I have things to discuss with you."

The same excuse. I've done it with her several times but she got better every time. I licked my lips.

I saw the new girl walking out. She was still talking with Jimin, for some reason I felt a sucky feeling at the pit of my stomach. Suddenly at that moment, I wasn't in the mood. "Sorry Mrs. Justice, but suddenly I'm not in the mood take care." I said and walked out of the classroom. I could feel Mrs. Justice looking back on me.

I followed the new girl and Jimin. When I caught up with them, they entered Mr. Dustin's room, not the way I was headed... I groaned, "this joint is seriously messing with me. I need to ask Jimin what's in it."

-Y/N POV-

When class was over I saw Jimin passed asleep on his desk. "Hey, Jimin, we need to leave." He completely ignored me. I tapped his shoulder and he still was out. Taking a deep breath I dropped my text book on the ground. Jimin jumped up like he'd just seen a ghost. "You okay? Class ended."

Jimin just nodded and gathered his bag.

"Uh, where are you headed to?"

"Math." Jimin simply said.

I smiled, "I'm going there too."

Jimin looked at me and I could see him trying to search something out of me with his eyes moving through his bangs. He smiled, "just follow me."

I walked out and saw Taehyung looking up and down at Mrs. Justice. She had the same thirsty gaze. Awesome. Just awesome. Illegal student/teacher relationships... this school is something...

"So where are you from?" Jimin asked.

"Ah, I'm from (Y/C)<—(your city)."

"That's pretty far from here."

I nodded. Jimin sat down in his seat in math class. I looked over and he already had a group. I scanned the room for a table with a free chair. I finally found one and sat down.

"Hey, what's your name? I don't think I've seen you before." A guy with a grin ear to ear said.

"I'm (Y/N). I'm new to this school"

Another guy brushed his brown bangs out of the way, "well hello, (Y/N). I'm Jin, that happy idiot is Hoseok."

"Call me J-Hope since I'm your hope and your angel." J-Hope flapped his hands as if they were wings.

I laughed and nodded. I actually had a nice time with these two. They invited me to sit with them at lunch and how could I turn down future friends.

*at lunch*

-the prep table-

"Hey, (Y/N), what is your most favorite hobby?" J-Hope grinned.

"Hmm, probably dancing?" I smiled. When I was at my old school, we had a dance team. It was really fun considering before I had taken ballet for 10 years.

J-Hope hugged me, "aw I knew I would like you!"

Jin smiled politely, "what's your favorite food."

Still with J-Hope clinging to me, "probably chicken."

Jin flicked me on the head, "what type of chicken?"

"I really like Jerk Chicken (its a chicken dish in the Caribbean). I like its flavors."

Jin nodded, "I'll save that for future reference."

I scanned the lunchroom like I do with everything. I found a table that was all black. Jimin and Taehyung were sitting on the side while three other members conversed.

"Hey, who are those guys?" I asked.

"Oh? They're The Vermin. It's a group filled with, well, vermin. They are drug dealers and drug users all at the same time. Hi I'm Junmin, Jin's girlfriend." A female voice approached me. I turned to see a girl with obviously bleached blond hair, deep set eyes, and cherry lip stick. She had on a tee shirt with some two striped joggers.

"I'm (Y/N), pleasure to meet you."

"I know right!" She smiled. Oh god...

"Jin, baby, I need you to do an assignment. Me an the girls are going to do some... studying. I won't have time to do the assignment since I'll be working my butt off already studying for Mrs. Justice's test!" Junmin smiled daringly. Jin sighed and held out his hand. She dumped on a pile of paper, "thanks hun bun! I'll see you later, Kay-kay?" Junmin took off after leaving a kiss mark on Jin's cheek. God I forgot how much I hated being in the prep group.

"Want me to help you with that?" I asked, pointing at paper stack.

"No, it's fine."

I looked at J-Hope and he gave me a look saying this was normal. I looked down the long rectangular table. Tons of people who looked like me and like Jin and J-Hope were tightly squeezed together.

Great, these people are all gonna be like Junmin aren't they? Stupid Snobs... I'm just glad Jin and J-Hope aren't like that. At least I hope they aren't...