"you're gay, right?"

The next morning, Jin woke up, thoughts immediately flashing back to this night's events. Questions were piling up in his mind but he tried to push them away, finding an answer to every one of them for himself: curiosity.

Why hadn't he stopped reading the story the second the make-out had started being described? He had been just curious. Why were his thoughts still with Hoseok? He was just curious. Why did the image of these long fingers thrusting into him not vanish? He was just curious. Was he possibly even into men then? No, he was just curious.

He got up, brushing his teeth and throwing on some clothes before walking downstairs, yawning. His feet carried him into the kitchen automatically. Placing a variety of vegetables on the counter he started cutting them, while rice was boiling in a pot of hot water.

"What are you cooking?"

Jin flinched at Jimin's voice, appearing so sudden and causing the knife to slip out of Jin's hand. Luckily he didn't cut himself and picked it up again, turning to the intruder. "Hajima, Jimin!! You scared me!" The younger just giggled, a quiet apology escaping his lips.

Turning back to the counter, now cutting up meat and tofu Jin answered his dongsaeng's original question. "I'm making some bibimbap, do you want some as well?" The smaller shook his head. "No, I'm not hungry. I just came here to make some soup for Hoseok Hyung, he's not feeling well."

Concern raised in Jin's chest, facial expression turning into a worried frown. "I'm gonna make him some, it'll be done in 30 minutes, yeah?" Jimin nodded, "I'll tell him." The younger rushed upstairs again to provide the information.

Jin was slightly overwhelmed with all the food but it was nothing the food-lover couldn't handle. While frying an egg in one pan he cooked kongnamul guk soup in another pot. His eomma had taught him this recipe; she used to make this soup whenever Jin felt sick and he remembered how he had always felt a little better when eating this soup. He quickly finished both dishes, placing them on a wooden tray to carry them up to Hoseok's room.

[bibimbap:]

[kongnamul guk soup:]

Satisfied with what he had cooked Jin walked upstairs as well, quietly knocking on Hobi's door

Satisfied with what he had cooked Jin walked upstairs as well, quietly knocking on Hobi's door. "Your soup is ready!"

He entered the room, finding a weakly smiling Hoseok, sitting up in his bed. His black hair was tousled from sleeping, his skin appearing a little paler than usual (although it could have been the bad lighting's fault). "Thanks Jin, you're the best.", he smiled, gesturing mentioned to sit down next to him. Carefully placing the tray on Hobi's lap he obeyed, immediately covering his best friend's forehead with one hand, checking if it was hot. "A little warmer than it should be but I don't think you have a fever.", Jin mumbled, feeling relief replacing his concern.

The younger laughed quietly. "I know, it's not like I'm going to die, dumbass. I just feel a little queasy, that's all." "Well, I'm gonna care for you anyways.", Jin pouted, "now eat your soup before it gets cold. And don't call me dumbass, you know that I hate cursing!" Hoseok smirked, but started eating the soup, feeling the comfortable warmth run down his throat.

"Fucker."

"Pardon?", Jin said, eyes wide, watching the smirking man next to him consuming his food.

"I said fucker, you shithead."

"You're teasing me, aren't you?", Jin concluded in frustration. "Maybe." "Maybe?" "Maybe I'm not even sick at all and I just wanted you to bring me food. I love your caring side, Seokjinnie~.", Hoseok grinned, leaving Jin speechless for a moment. His slightly parted lips turned into a pout, arms crossing in front of his chest. "So you're not sick?", he asked. "Nope.", Hobi answered, happily spooning the warm soup into his mouth.

The elder sighed, finally starting to eat his bibimbap as well. He quickly forgot about Hoseok pretending to be sick, feeling himself getting more joyful with every gulp. "Nyomm!", he said while stuffing his cheeks with rice, making them appear all puffy. A wide smile spread on the other's face as he watched Jin radiating this babyboy energy.

As the both of them finished their food Jin placed the tray on the nightstand, slipping under Hobi's blanket. "What are you doing?", Hoseok smirked, as Jin moved closer, gently nudging his face against his dongsaeng's neck. They hadn't cuddled in a really long time, so this came as a huge surprise to Hobi. He didn't complain though, instead, he wrapped his arm around the baby's waist, pulling him a little closer.

"So, Hoseok?"

"Yeah?"

"You're gay, right?"

[a/n: I googled my ass up for korean recipes and stuff so pls appreciate it, thanks, lmao.]