The Letter

On December 5 2004, a young girl was created into this world. She was a happy baby with coal black hair and pale skin, Her parents loved her very much but... one day tragic happened. You see the little girl wasn't loved by everyone, she was especially hated by one of her guardian's friends. The wicked friend set up a trap, a unexpected trap. The guardians and the young toddler   were in the guardians' navy blue mini when a silver mid size car which was the parent's friend car, drove right into the navy blue mini, smashing the navy blue mini in the process. The friend was trying to murder the child but making it seem like it was a accident. As the car smashed into smithereens, the parents died but child stayed alive with only some minor injuries.

And here her she is now now. At a orphanage. Lonely as it can get, She has gotten used to being alone. You see, She is a quiet kid because of her past. She likes imaging unrealistic things like she once had this dream about me going to a school of magical creatures! Her Name was Moon. Moon Magic.

It was 7:05am, Moon had just gotten dressed and brushed her teeth ready for a another day of life that she hates. She walked out of her room to see a envelope that was addressed to herself, to her surprise, she grabbed it quickly and teared it. She saw writing in black ink, she thought it was very weird for someone to write in ink. 

" Dear Moon Magic, We have invited you to come to our school, Magic Academy. We know you our a special type of half animal that holds a magical force and I, The principle, would like you to come to our school to learn how to use your powers for good. Come to the Ocean TrainStation, on September 5, 5:00am on platform 3 and a half with all your belongings you would like to bring with you. We would hope to see you there "

Moon was shocked. Her dream is becoming real life? She hit herself on the head to see if she was dreaming.

" Nope. I'm definitely not asleep " Moon said. Then she noticed something. " Tomorrow is the 5th of September! I better get packing! " Moon whispered as she grabbed her bag and started packing for her first day tomorrow