The Train

Moon Magic and her new friend? Is that what they call it? She though? we're walking through the forest and had just reached the end of the forest which lead to the Ocean train station and just on time! It was 4:45am, they would have to run it to get there. When they both ran inside, they could smell the fuel for the trains in seconds. The female looked for platform 3 and a half while the Male was just walking around like he knew what he was doing, which he probably did to what Moon thought.

" Uh whats your name? " She asked the boy, waiting for a response 

" Oh I'm Josh" He replied.

" Okay Josh, where is the platform? " Moon said, as Josh grabbed her hand and ran to platform 3. Moon was quiet confused by why he did this but she just stayed with her lips closed like the quiet girl she is. The boy looked around, no one was looking at him or Moon, and then clicked his fingers 2 times. A blue as the ocean portal appeared out of no where. Moon was about to say something but was stopped due to the female was thrown into the portal, without knowing.

As Moon, with her hair all messy due to she was chucked, got up she noticed a platform that said 3 and a half! That was her train! She ran to the train and climbed on, not noticing Josh was already in a place. She went to the most available place and sat down.

It was 4:59am now. A minute before the train went to leave. Moon was waiting as she saw a Male with blonde hair that was very neat and dirt coloured eyes walk into the train and sat opposite to her. Strange that a male with neat hair would have dirt coloured eyes but who was she to judge. 

It had been 30 minutes since the boy had arrived and she getting a bit tired as she can get so she, and her messy hair, fell asleep like a little baby.

The blonde male stared at the girl as she feel asleep and a smirk grew across his face.

" Of course she would fall asleep looking at my beauty. " He said, looking into the window out at the magnificent sunrise with some fluffy clouds sleeping on the wet grass. Then he too fell asleep, wondering how many people to hate at this school.

Moon thought to herself this is going to be the best time at the Academy when she was in the forest.

But now she is not so sure about that...