The house choosing

Everyone was sitting down. Kids older than Moon were sitting at different tables with different colours, but Moon and the other kids that were the youngest year were just sitting on the floor.

The tall man with a white coat and fox ears, who just stood up, spoke.

" Wellcome everyone, I glad you all came. House choosing is starting now. Mrs Welling will call out your names and you will stand on the podium, then you will be chosen. After than you go to your house team table and sit on a chair. Let the house choosing began! "

As children were being called up, most of them were anxious or excited but Moon wasn't any of those. She was just emotionless, sitting there on the dried wooden floor. The children stared at her. She didn't look at them. She just didn't want to start anything bad. 

Now it was her turn.

" Miss Moon... Magic? Is it? " The women questioned as the girl strolled up onto the podium. 

" Yes it is. " Moon said as she stared at the women.

Moon stood there on the podium but nothing happened. Nothing spoke. Well no one spoke. No one spoke to her in her mind. It was quite strange... maybe it wasn't working on her. She was really giving up on the podium. She bet she wasn't even supposed to be her. Maybe she wasn't even Magical. Maybe they got to wrong person. Moon started to feel like she was called to get here for nothing. Nothing, I tell you! Just nothing. 

5 minutes in... nothing.

10 minutes in... nothing.

15 minutes in... nothing at all.

This was wasting time. Moon knew it. She wasn't supposed to be here. Everyone was giving up, but the man with fox ears didn't. Moon was questioned why. Why wasn't he giving up? After 21 minutes the boy from the train, who wasn't chosen yet, yelled. 

" Come on, old man! She isn't magical at all! She is just like one of those useless beings! " The man looked into the boy's soul with anger. The boy quickly moved to the back of the children. Finally, the man sighed.

" I know I have chosen the right person. I am not giving up. " The man said. Moon stared at him in disbelief. Why? She was just like those useless beings. The fox guy must have been crazy to say that. 

30 minutes in..... nothing

10 more minutes in..... nothing. 

After 5 minutes of more waiting. The podium finally spoke. 

" Well this has been a hard one! Sorry for the wait. Foxes! "

I guess the man wasn't crazy... well maybe a little bit Moon thought. Moon was relieved that she wasn't a useless being, even though nobody was a useless being. She stepped of the podium and saw a Girl with brunette hair calling for her onto the left bottom table. Moon strolled to the table and sat down among two boys, one with blonde hair and blue eyes and the other with ginger hair and green eyes. 

After that, the friend of Moon from the forest, Josh Peloton , was chosen to be a Rabbit. She was kinda sad that he wasn't going to be in her house but they could still hang out. 

A couple more people in, the last person was chosen. It was the boy from the train. He was chosen to be a Duck. Wow, how? He was really mean, but I guess it's life. 

Authors note:

Sorry guys I haven't been doing chapters. I'm not feeling that great but I'm feeling a bit better. I hope this pays for my time being away