A New Friend?

It was the 5th of September, some orange crispy leaves were on the ground, the wind was just right and it was just beautiful. But Moon didn't have time to stare at the beautifulness, she had to get on that train. 

She had just finished packing as she ran down to the person that was running the orphanage and told the man she was going to a private school for a couple of years and she would come her e for the summer holidays. Of course, like any old person would, he said she could go and then she started her adventure... though it didn't go down to plan.

As Moon got out of the orphanage, she remembered that the orphanage right next to a road. She sighed. How was she going to get to the Train Station? Then she had a idea! She could climb up the lamp post  and jump to ,which was strangely close to the lamp post, a tree! It was dangerous and she could get in trouble but Moon had to do it! So she ran up to the lamp post and climbed as best as she could up onto the top of it, now all she had to do was jump to the tree. The tree was only a few centre meters from the lamp pose but she HAD to do it, the jump was only her hope to get to the other side. Moon ran and jumped across to the other side, her left hand was gripping on to the tree while her right hand was gripping onto her suitcase that was old and battered... she was going to fall! Moon whispered her last words as she let go of the tree...

Moon opened her eyes, she noticed she had not died and she was not on the road either... was she in heaven? A small voice talked to her,

" Are you okay? You nearly died there, good thing I was on this tree! " The voice sounded like a male and as she looked up, Moon saw that the owner of the voice was in fact a young male with freckles and dark skin. The boy pulled her up and helped her of the tree onto the ground. 

" Yeah... I'm fine, " Moon answered. " Why were you on that tree? " She added as she looked at the male.  

" Oh ummmm.. " He said in a nervous voice. He looked at the floor. " Why were you jumping across to the tree! " The male questioned looked at the female looking a bit pale

" Well I was jumping across to get to the train station! " She said

" Same Too! " The boy added

" Uh do you know where platform 3 and 1/2 is then? "

" Your going to Magic Academy too? "

" Yeah! "

They talked and talked as they walked into the forest.

This was going to be the best day ever, Moon thought

And yes it would be!

Authors Note:

Jeez! That took a lot of energy! This was a long chapter. Don't be sad if the next one will be short yall!