part twenty-five.

class was over for the day. jules headed back to the dorm to get ready to try, to the best of her ability, to make up something that would help explain what happened earlier to asher.

when she arrived, jules noticed that kenzie was in the exact same spot that she was in when she had left. "did you get up once?"

kenzie sighed and turned over so that she was facing the ceiling, "once, to use the bathroom." she hesitated before adding, "you know i texted johnny?"

jules started to change her clothes. "any response?"

"nope." she, very quickly, tried to change the subject, "where are you going?"

tying her hair up jules replied, "to try and fix whatever mess we just caused with asher."

kenzie took a second to think before getting up, "i should go and do something. literally anything to get my mind off of johnny."

making sure she had her keys, jules started towards the door. holding it open she said, "i second that."

once kenzie was out the door she added, "but don't do anything stupid." ultimately making kenzie roll her eyes.

kenzie ended up in the rec-room. there were only three other people there.

kenzie took a seat on the couch and quietly sulked. that was until she noticed what someone was watching on their laptop.

a boy was watching a show. but it wasn't in english.

being nosy she walked up to the guy. "hey you, i haven't seen you around. are you like a foreign exchange student?"

kenzie couldn't see but the boy was annoyed. he was annoyed until he got a good look at her. suddenly his whole facial expression changed.

"no," he started, taking out one of his earphones. "i'm not."

she sat on the table in front of him and quirked an eyebrow, "what language are they talking in?"

the boy sighed, "norwegian.. how did you even hear it?"

kenzie smiled and pointed to the computer. he looked down and realized that the headphones were never plugged in.

the pair began laughing when johnny barely walked in. they hadn't noticed he was there. kenzie and the boy were facing the other direction but johnny noticed them.

johnny had walked in, in search of his phone. he left it in the room during study hall. he stopped for a second to try and listen to their conversation.

as their laughter faded out, the boy took it as an opportunity to introduce his self, "i'm isaak." he said holding out a hand.

"i'm mackenzie. but i do prefer to be called kenzie." she said taking his hand to shake. "sorry about the whole foreign exchange thing."

"it's fine." he paused, "it's not everyday a pretty girl asks about whether or not you are in a foreign exchange program." he said with flirtatious smile.

kenzie lightly blushed, "what grade are you in?"

"11th grade." isaak said, as he took off the other headphone and closed his computer.

johnny quickly grabbed his phone off of the side table and exited the room before being seen.

he didn't know how he felt since he and kenzie weren't together. he couldn't just confront her about it either since when she hinted at the idea of them being a thing he didn't quite make a move.

all they did was flirt a little. that's nothing. johnny thought trying to let it slip from his mind as he headed to nadia's room.

johnny finally arrived at nadia's door. he was a bit hesitant about it but after seeing kenzie talking to isaak, all hesitation was gone.

"your first time isn't that important. doesn't matter who you do it with." he mumbled to his self before knocking on her door. johnny was eager to get it over with so that he wasn't the virgin out of his friends. asher had lost it last year to jenna ortega. and as far as he knew, annie and kenzie also lost it last year.

nadia opened her door with a sly grin on her face, "johnny." she stepped aside to let him in, "im so glad you came." johnny raised an eyebrow and walked in. nadia closed the door behind him while johnny stood there awkwardly seeing as he had no idea how to handle a situation like this.

it's not like im committing to a relationship, it's just a one time thing. he thought waiting for her to speak. nadia walked up to him and put her arms around his neck and stood on her toes to whisper in his ear, "did you bring protection?"

johnny nervously shook his head no. why did i do that? he asked himself. going back on her heels, nadia began walking to her bedside dresser. she shrugged and opened a drawer, "it's okay, i have my own."

not knowing what to say, johnny responded with a low, "oh cool."

nadia sat down and patted the spot on the bed beside her signaling for him to sit down. johnny took the seat beside her and began to kiss her.

in between kisses, nadia began asking questions about asher. it started to sound like that was the real reason she had asked him to come over. johnny, of course, answered whatever she asked and completely ignored the fact. the horny virgin teenager in him jumped out.

shortly after nadia's interrogation ended, the pair began to proceed with the nights intention.

....
a.n. 907 words.
honestly i don't think who you lose your virginity to is important 😳

hope it all made sense i didn't proofread. also remind me to update please thank u 🥴