part fifteen.

while on her way to her last class, jules was stopped.

"jules! wait up!" asher called out while trying to catch up to her.

turning around jules asked, "what do you want?"

finally beside her asher caught his breath, "im sorry.. about our date."

"oh, you mean the one you ditched me on?" she said obviously still angry. asher began rubbing the back of neck. "are you gonna explain?" jules asked.

"if i told you, you wouldn't believe me." he said nervously. jules showed a look of confusion. "look, just trust me." he said before looking down at his clothing and remembering the fact that he had tryouts after school.

showing the same boyish grin he had the day they met he proposed, "how about you give me another chance and i'll make it up to you? we can hang today after football tryouts."

jules looked as though she was considering it but needed a little more convincing. "c'mon it'll really help. if i make the team, we can celebrate. maybe sneak off of campus. if i don't.." he paused to think of his next words, "im sure your presence would help ease the pain." he added jokingly.

hoping that it would seal the deal he started to make puppy dog eyes. finally giving in she asked, "am i gonna regret this?"

asher showed his thinking face before answering, "probably."

while asher was leaning down towards jules' face, mr. gilbert walked out of his classroom holding some papers. the two happened to be standing in front of his classroom.

interrupting them he said, "mr. angel. we missed you in class today."

asher pulled his head back up, "ohh yea, i uhh.." he started rubbing his stomach, "wasn't feeling so great."

mr. gilbert looked to jules and back to asher suspiciously, "yea i'm sure you were."

thinking that what he said was actually believable, a small smile slowly grew on his face. that was before mr. gilbert added, "don't let it happen again." in a very stern voice, making the smile fade. quickly.

when he was out of sight, jules looked to asher, there was an obvious height difference. "so you're coming right? for sure?" he asked slowly walking away backwards.

jules rolled her eyes, "yes." jokingly calling out, "im seriously reconsidering us dating."

halfway down the hallway, he threw his hands hands up in defense and called out before turning around, "you already said yes!"

_____

a.n. they're cute. i wanna go to boarding school and find a tall cute football player. 🙁

btw i didn't proofread sooo