Endangered Cubs

Me and Simba were in a valley. How we got here, I don't know. We just walked. He tried to scare a reptile by roaring. "Simba, let me do it." "Your a girl! How are you-" I gave a mighty roar and scared off the small reptile. It echoed. Yes. "Haha! I scared it off!" I puffed out my chest with a smile and the ground began to shake. Badly. "X-xena...what is that?" I looked up and, "Stampede." "Wh-what?!" "STAMPEDE!" I put him on my back and began to run. "Zazo!" 'This would be a perfect time to see you!' "It's okay Simba. I got you." I was a bit taller than him. I looked behind me and seen the stampede approaching quickly. I growled and ran faster than my legs could carry me. I seen a branch and put Simba on it. And tried to get up. "St-stay-HERE!" I was yanked away from him and onto a back of one of the stampede members. "XENA!" I fell off and one clipped me on my eye. "SIMBA?!" "XENA?!" "I CAN'T FIND XENA YOUR MAJESTY!" "DAD!" I got clipped on the face again and let out a groan of pain. "Simba! Stay there! I'll get you!" I tried to find stable ground and jumped on the valley wall. "Dad, dad Xena's over there!" "Scar! We found her!" I was thrown back into the stampede and I felt blood streaming down my face. "Xena?! Where are you?!" I was thrown to the opposite side of my dad and just laid there. "XENA?! ANSWER ME! WHERE ARE YOU?!" "I SEE HER SCAR! THE OPPOSITE SIDE!" I heard him say something under his breath and I seen him run through the stampede. "Xena?!" I groaned and held my eye. "Dad!" He looked for the source of my voice and seen me laying on my side with blood laying under my paw. "Xena!" He ran over to me and hid me from the stampede. "What's wrong with your eye? Why are you hiding your eye?" I removed my paw and he gasped and growled. "Stampede?" "Yeah." He picked me up in his jaws and jumped through the stampede. Keeping me away from the horns. He jumped on the wall and began to climb up the wall. "Mufasa. Help me. Please." Simba looked scared and once Mufasa seen my eye, he grabbed my dads outstretched paw and pulled him up. "Scar, Xena." "I know. I know. She was holding it and was hiding it from me." He sat me down and licked my wounds. "Ack. Dad! I can live. I'm okay." "Not in my eyes you are. Little girl if you won't sit down!" I sat down and let him lick my wounds. "Simba-ack-are you hurt?" "No. I'm okay." I shoved my paw on dads muzzle and he huffed. "I'm. Okay. It hurts when you lick it." "Would you wish for water to be duncked on your face?" "Okay okay. I prefer you licking me...but after this I don't wanna be near a valley without an adult with me." Mufasa chuckled and dad just glared at him. "This isn't funny! We could have lost our cubs today Mufasa. What do you think was running through Xenas head? Simbas?" "I know they were scared. But I don't know what runs through your cubs head. But I would understand you protection over Xena." He grumbled something and continued to lick my face of blood. "Let me see." I showed my eye to Simba and sighed. "I have this because I saved you. Be thankful. A'ight?"  "How did you save him?" "Dad can you freaking STOP for a second?" He stopped and I looked at Mufasa. "I heard the stampedes hoofs and threw him on my back and ran. That branch you found him on was me. I put him on that and I tried to get up but was pulled back by the stampede. Fell off ones back, clipped my eye, I don't know how I got my second mark but all I know, I was terrified for Simba. I didn't care what happened to me. I just wanted Simba to be safe. That's why I threw you on my back and ran. I just wanted you safe so you wouldn't die on Mufasa." "So, you risked your life for Simba?" "Yeah. I'm a, 'Bad Influence' for him. Zazo." I looked at Zazo and he just stood there. "Well, you should be awarded for saving Simba." "I don't like being center of attention." I shook my head of water from my face and kept a straight face. "I think you need to be heard, Xena. I could have lost you today for saving Simba." I sighed and gave in. "Fine. Fine. I'll do it. Just as long as dad get something to. I'm his kid and he almost lost me today. And almost got himself killed for trying to save me." "He will." I nodded and jumped on my dads back as they began walking. "I was only worried about myself." Mufasa was watching me and Simba was looking around. "Nothing is going to hurt you Simba. I promise." I felt liquid run down my facw again and grumbled. "Throw me in water." "What?" "I said, throw me in water." "Why?" "She's bleeding again." And just like that, all four of us were in water. Just chilling for a minute. And I kept throwing water on my face. The water becoming red with blood. "Alright. We gotta go back." I got out and jumped on dads back yet again and we walked to Pride Rock.