In your absence

Kirishima's crimson eyes met Bakugo's blood red pair before he leaned in and kissed his bomb boy. The kiss was short because they were in public...and also because it had been arranged for Ashido, Kaminari and Sero to pick the pair up in a taxi so they were currently standing in the doorway.
"KIRISHIMA! BAKUGO!" The trio cried, Ashido squealing with excitement. They ran up to Kirishima and Bakugo, ready to hug before Bakugo yelled- "INJURIES, IDIOTS."
The squad looked slightly disappointed but Kirishima laughed.
"Okay, if you're gentle, you can hug me, but only if you're gentle!"
Ashido hardly put Kirishima's condition into practice as she launched a huge hug attack on Kirishima, causing him to stumble back into the reception desk.
"OI! HE SAID BE CARFUL!" Bakugo screamed but he had to admit how happy he felt seeing Kirishima happy with the squad.

During the taxi drive, Ashido filled Bakugo and Kirishima with what had happened recently.
"Since your capturing, the school's been implementing even more security to the school, particularly the dorms. We were instructed to 'stay out if trouble' while this was going on so we had a month and a half to ourselves due to the teachers helping plan and assess these new measures...Actually, some of us with quirks that produce stuff were able to help like Mineta, Todoroki and Yao-Momo. I even helped a few times by shaping things using my acid! Sero also helped out alot and Kaminari..." She and Sero laughed.
"H-Hey! I tried to help!" Kaminari protested.
"So what about the last few weeks after the new security was implemented?" Kirishima asked.
"Not much, just taking our safety into our own hands by making our own dorms equipped like forts!" Sero smiled. "I think mine was the best-"
"Yeah, but tape has a lot of uses! Some of our quirks did nothing to help like Ojiro's and Hagakure's..." Ashido pointed out.
"My..." Kirishima paused, looking at Bakugo. "...quirk...uh...not very useful in that situation..."
"Well you only missed out on a few actual lessons so it'll be easy to catch up when you return."
"Yeah..." Kirishima could feel the weight on his shoulders growing. There was something he had to do but nobody knew yet...not even Bakugo.