Clearing some stuff up

I've arrrrrriiiiiised from the dead!

I would put this in my sequal but less people read that then this so yeah.

I've realised most of my comments are about my q u e s t i o n a b l e choice of writing regarding Toga.I talking about this line:

I talking about this line:

Yeah...The majority of comments are this. I wanted to clear up any ship confusion as things happened a little fast.

First of all, I do not ship Kirishima x Toga. That came into existence because Kirishima thought the only way to save them was to fake confess to Toga.

Next, Dabi is not in love with Toga, well he is unsure. My headcannon lies with the Touya/Dabi theory and that Dabwas neglected so much he doesn't actually know what love feels like. When Toga kisses him, he thinks that he is in love because his body gets a reaction. In other words, it's like when someone likes the kiss of someone else but not the person. When he got kissed he got a rush of adrenaline because he was feeling affection he had never felt. After talking it out with Toga in between books, he realised he didn't love Toga and it was actually Shigeraki.

Lastly, Kiribaku is forever eternal in this fanfic. Unless unamed girl steps in....but you'll have to read the sequel for that.

Anyway, hope this cleared some stuff up!