𝘖𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵

(Edited on February 16, 2020)
Bow: it was a honor to be with you horsey and (F/N)

I chuckled.

(Y/N): it was too. Call me (Y/N), that's my real name

Then a bright yellow light came into view, a tall 8 foot woman was in the light.
—————————————————

She came in front of us looking down at us with those beautiful sexy blue eyes. Then she took her sword and dug it into the ground causing the ground to shake. All of the tanks began to fall into the cracks. An unknown tank faced its gun in our direction, but Adora jumped forward slicing the gun off making it explode.  A officer ran to tase her but was launched backwards. She looked magnificent doing these things.

Officer: retreat!!!

As they ran off back off to the horde, Adora went back to normal. Catra was hidden in the smoke, leaving shocked but was noticed by me and Adora.

(Y/N): Adora are you ok?

Adora: yeah. So I did this?

She looked at the mess she made.

Glimmer: yeah, you did. You saved everyone

Adora: yeah I did. I turned against the horde! I turned against the horde. Why did I do that? Where am I suppose to go now?!

(Y/N): Hey it's ok. I'm sure Glimmer and Bow would take to their place. Right?

Bow: of course. Let's hurry

Bow gave us his hand to Adora who was on the ground. Glimmer started to walk to the path to Bright Moon, we followed.

~Time-skip~
(Lots of Time-skips)

As we walked, the kingdom was coming into view slowly. there were buildings, a huge, long pole with a stone, and no guards to be seen.

Glimmer: were here. I just have to recharge and deal with my mom. Bow would take Adora to the back way. (F/N) come with me

We then left them.

(Y/N): Hey Glimmer can we stop, I'm gonna stretch my legs

She nodded. I turned into my human form. I looked at glimmer and she was shocked.

Glimmer: your a Horde soldier. I should have known. Welp I'm gonna be in more trouble

We have arrived to the front of the castle where the queen was pissed.

The Queen: Glimmer! Where have you been, you shouldn't have left the castle.

Glimmer looked like she was gonna pass out and she did. The queen caught her before her fall, then she noticed me.

The queen: I'll deal with you later

She then flew off with Glimmer to the stone.

(Y/N): so.... sexy guard lady would you show me where I can uh.... wait for the queen

She nodded.

'Wow I thought that the guards would take me by force'

~time-skip~

Guard: This is where you can wait for the queen

(Y/N): Ok thank you. Oh and also can I request that if I get a room, the bed can be a kind of like prison bed

The guard nodded and left.

'Time to sleep'

~Time-skip~

I woken up by the sound of Glimmer yelling and shaking me awake.

(Y/N): what is it?!

Glimmer: mother wants to see us

(Y/N): can you teleport us their, I'm kind of don't want to walk there

Glimmer: fine

She then teleported us to the throne room full of common people. Bow was already there waiting for Glimmer to come back.

The queen: now tell me why you let 2 Horde Solider into bright moon, Glimmer?!

Glimmer: But mom!

A bright light appeared again like the time in the town. Adora walked gracefully to the front of the queen.

Adora: I've come to join the rebellion. But there's something you need to know

She then turned back to her normal form. They kept talking about something that I didn't care about.

Adora: hey has anyone seen (F/N)?

Bow: she's right behind you

I tapped Adora shoulder.

(Y/N): hey-

I was then almost tackled to the ground. Her face was buried into my chest as she pulled me close. We then pulled away by a cough.

(Y/N): sorry but where are we going to sleep. I don't mind sleeping with Adora.

The queen: Glimmer will show you. We don't have any extra rooms so your going to have to share.

Glimmer: I'll teleport you to your rooms

She then shoulder hugged us as we teleported.

Glimmer: Now you have your, bed, bath, everything you would need. Goodnight

I was already on the bed with my lazy ass waiting for the coldness replaced by someone's warmth. I was now spooning Adora since that's what we usually do when cuddling. My head was near her neck smelling her scent, falling asleep quickly.

~In Dream~

Adora: I made food

She placed down a plate of bacon and eggs. The food tasted good then I was awaken by the light.

~end Dream~

(Y/N): god dammit sun. I can still taste the saltiness of the food.

I looked down and saw a mark on Adora's neck.

(Y/N): Oh fuck...
———————————————
This chapter was fucking so long to write.
Hope you enjoyed

Don't forget to

Comment and
Like