The Change:Book one Chapter-14 Good day

Thursday September 14th

I woke up that morning feeling happy and refreshed.
I got up out of bed and went to change. When I came out I could hear music,but not just any type of music it was the piano I was hearing.
And the song that was being played was Moonlight Sonata.

I walked down the stairs and peeked out from behind the wall. Dedrict was sitting at the grand black piano.
His fingers gently drifted over the black and white keys.
I never knew Dedrict could play.

"Angel,I know your there".
Dedrict said, turning around to face me.

I walked forward and looked at him.
"Dedrict I didn't know you could play"
I said

"Yeah,my mother taught me when I was young".
He said back.

I sat down down on the bench and placed my fingers in position for the piece I was about to play.
I started to play what Dedrict was playing,hearing the soft sound come from the piano.

Dedrict looked at me with shock. He sat down beside me and started playing along with me. Oh how beautiful it sounded.

After we were finished we went and sat down to eat breakfast. Dedrict had made eggs and toast. I didn't know he could cook either.
I went upstairs to grab my book bag. Dedrict waited for me at the bottom of the stairs.

"Ready?".
He asked.

I looked at him and said.
"Yes".
I locked the door behind me and he grabbed my hand and we headed for school.