Battle in Mission City, Hopelessness, and End of the Beginning.

Time Skip to the Highway to Mission City.

I was on the highway to Mission City and Sam was starting to bug me so much.

"No, no, no, no, no."

"What?" Mikaela asked.

"It's the same cop! Block them, block them, block them."

"Oh my God."

"Everyone sit your butts down! Everything is going to be alright!" I yelled. I made it to Mission City into the heart of it and everyone behind me. I jumped out and the two teens did the same and Mikaela had the Cube. "Come on, let's go! Mount up!" I yelled at the soldiers. Other soldiers yelled and started doing what I said.

"Here, I got shortwave radios," Lennox said as he ran up to Epps and me.

"Wait. What am I supposed to do with these?"

"Use them. It's all we got." I said strictly.

"This is like RadioShack dinosaur radios or something, man. I'm only gonna get 20 or 30 miles out of these things. Are there any aircraft orbiting the city?" Epps asked as he started to work. We heard an aircraft noise and looked for it. "F-22 at twelve o'clock."

"All right, I want planes for air cover and get Black Hawks on station to extract that Cube. Did you get it? Air Force has arrived! Pop smoke!"

"Raptor, Raptor, do you copy? We have your visual. Green smoke is the mark. Provide air cover and vector Black Hawks for extraction." After not hearing anything for a few seconds, I started to panic.

"Everyone find cover! Enemy inbound!" I yelled and started to move everyone towards cover. I was in the open signally.

"It's Starscream!" Ironhide yells and I was right. Civilians started freaking out because we were moving around at a confusing mess and vehicles were transforming into giant robots.

"Epps! Don't signal that craft again till I say so!" I ordered. He stopped before he does it again, but it was too late. Starscream knew out location.

"Incoming!" Ironhide yelled while trying to protect us. After the explosions, I lost track of Sam and Mikaela.

"Sam! Mikaela! Bumblebee! SAMMY! MIKAELA!" I yelled out looking for them. I heard Bee whirling in pain and ran over that way, climbing over things, and tripping over cement. I got on the scene when I saw Mikaela run off and Sam crying. Lennox and Epps were yelling at each other. Everything was in chaos. When I got to Sam and Bee I patted Bee's cheek and turned Sam to look at me. "Sam, can you help me?" He nodded no over and over. Even though he hasn't had Bee long then bonded and I can't take them apart from each other at their most vulnerable. "Sammy, baby boy. Give me the Cube. I'll complete this mission." He nodded and handed me the Cube. I gave Bee another pat before heading over to Lennox and Epps. "Lennox, I have the Cube. My brother can't do it. I have to. I leave the team in your capable hands for the time being."

"No, you can't. (Y/n), you just can't."

"Ye have so little faith, young Padawan. I'll come back just a little more beat up than I usually do!" I say with a smile. "So, where am I going?"

"Okay. Please, be safe out there. Take this flare and there's a tall building, white building with statues on top. From there you know what to do."

"Thanks, Lennox. Oh, and by the way. Give me some rope and carabiners if things get ruff I'm gonna need them." I said and grabbed the extra gear. Ironhide came over while shooting at the baddies.

"Go, (Y/n)! We will protect you."

"I can protect myself!" I yelled while taking off down the street. I ran and ran until Megatron landed in front of me and caused me to be launched into the air and land on a car. The force made me continue to fall as I rolled off the car and onto the ground. The Cube fell out of my hands and caused a surge of power that made some electronic turn into transformers as well. After, I saw what happen I grabbed the Cube and took off running again. While I was down Optimus came and distracted Megatron from me as I dashed under them as they fought. Megatron then flew off to who knows where. I could hear yells from Jazz directed to Megatron on top of a building. I looked at them and pulled out a gun and shot Megatron's back and head. He got annoyed with dings to his armor and tossed Jazz away to deal with me. It wasn't the smartest move I made but it will save someone some heartache because Jazz and everyone will hopefully come out alive. I turned away from Megatron and ran harder and faster I could see the building. As I was a block away from the building I heard Megatron yell out, "I can smell you, girl!"