𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

[👨‍❤️‍👨] SEOULMATES
JK is 15, TAE is 17 // juniors in high school :)
———

jeongguk sat on the couch awkwardly placed in the living room. the scratchy material irritated his skin whenever he shifted to move positions. giving up on trying to get comfortable, he just sat on the floor.

a senior was throwing a party in celebration of their last year. it was crowded since the house definitely wasn't meant to hold over 500 students at one time.

jeongguk's eyes wondered from one person the the next, ears ringing from the loud music. soon, his eyes finally landed on the person he wanted to see, the person he wouldn't mind gawking at for the rest of his life.

"stop staring, you look like a creep," a low voice said. jeongguk jumped out of shock.

"hyung!" he held his racing chest, but it wasn't beating so fast because he was scared. it was because he was embarrassed about getting caught staring.

yoongi took a seat next to him and handed him a red plastic cup.

"i'm not old enough to drink," he said, trying to reject the drink he secretly wanted.

"none of us are. enjoy high school, kid," yoongi said, forcing the cup into the younger's hand. jeongguk shrugged, taking the cup of cheap alcohol and gulped it.

hopefully the alcohol will make yoongi forget about jeongguk staring at...

"so you like taehyung?"

jeongguk choked on his beer.

"w-what?"

yoongi's eyes were trained on taehyung. his face was blank, as it usually was without his boyfriend. jeongguk looked over again at taehyung, admiring the boy.

he was wearing a dark red silk top with leather pants that made his legs look longer. his dark hair was curled in waves.

he looked beautiful to jeongguk.

"you. like. taehyung. right?" he words were said like each one was it's own sentence.

"i'm not gay," he tried to say, but he stumbled over his words, making him seem like he was lying. which he was.

"i mean, i would be gay for taehyung even if i was straight," yoongi jokes, chuckling afterwards.

jeongguk burned with jealousy, but laughed anyways.

"you wouldn't want jimin to hear you." jeongguk chugged down the rest of his lukewarm beer.

"speaking of which, where's jimin?" jeongguk asked, doing everything he could to change the topic about him and taehyung's relationship.

jeongguk could see yoongi smiling slightly at the thought of his boyfriend.

"you know how jimin's too nice to everyone?"

jeongguk nodded.

"he's talking to my ex right now."

jeongguk grew confused. "since when did you have an ex?"

the older swirled the content in his cup around, watching the liquid spin.

"remember when me and jimin broke up during freshman year?" jeongguk nodded again.

"well," yoongi tried getting more comfortable in the crammed space the two of them were sitting. "i dated chaerin because i was angry jimin seemed so unbothered by us breaking up. i never liked her, but she seemed to think she's better than jimin because i chose her.