𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

[🌔] SOLACE

"was i not enough for him?" jimin sobbed in taehyung's chest. "why'd he choose her?"

taehyung's face scrunched up in pain. it was upsetting to see his best friend so sad and in this kind of state.

he decided to do what jeongguk would do to him when he was upset: hug him close and sing softly. but of course taehyung didn't sing their song.

so he pulled jimin close to him and sang a familiar melody — a song that yoongi wrote just for jimin.

hearing the bittersweet tune caused the older to cry even harder, but the sweetest results come from the most painful torment.

jimin asked taehyung to come home with him instead of yoongi, and he has been for the past 3 days. so the group has been separated: jimin and taehyung, and jeongguk and yoongi.

whenever taehyung went home from the older's house, he would immediately go to jeongguk and they would talk about their day without each other until they fall asleep in each other arms.

taehyung smiled at the memories of just talking to jeongguk, but jimin snapped taehyung back to reality with two simple words:

"i'm sorry," the boy sobbed. the younger widened his eyes.

"why are you sorry, chim?"

the pink haired male detached himself from taehyung to sit next to his best friend.

"i'm sorry i'm being so dramatic. i know i shouldn't be this upset about not being yoongi's first, and i'm making you choose between us."

taehyung gave jimin his signature soft smile. he took the older's small hands in his own.

"jimin, i'm your best friend. i'm here when you need me, and you're there when i need you," he explained. "your reasonably upset. you've been dating for, what, 5 years and you've just had sex, while he lost his virginity to a girl he was using to make you jealous!"

"you don't need to apologise for having feelings, chim."

taehyung continued to smile reassuringly, but it dropped when jimin exploded in a fit of sobs again.

"j-jimin!"

the older hugged taehyung closely.

"what did i ever do to deserve you?" jimin cried.

taehyung grinned, rubbing jimin's back softly. "you deserve the world."

——

"he deserves someone better than me!" yoongi sobbed. used tissues and tubs of ice cream were littered around yoongi's room. "why was i so dumb and chose her?"

jeongguk awkwardly stood in the middle of the room watching yoongi throw a tantrum.

for the past three days, yoongi has reacted in different ways to jimin ignoring him.

first it was anger.

"that stupid bitch!" he yelled. "if it wasn't for her, me and jimin would probably be on a stupid date right now!"

that day, jeongguk thought 'this was the worst thing that could happen,' especially because yoongi had punched a hole in his bedroom wall.

yoongi would blame chaerin for the cause of his breakup, break and rip a few of his and jeongguk's items, and screamed his throat of raw. he even went as far as hurting himself, but when jeongguk tried to stop the older, yoongi would hurt him instead.