Why are you so obsessed with them?

Dear me,

I don't know if you knew this but some people might say that maybe you care a little to much about certain people you don't even know and probably will never know.

They constantly tell you what mistake it is to spend your time and money in these strangers that have done nothing for you.

"It is not appropriate for someone your age to be  part of a fandom.
It's only a phase , you'll get over this."

But you need to hear this. Fuck them. Fuck everyone who ever tell you that love someone is a waste of time, because loving is always worth it no matter the way it comes in. They got to accept that this is your life and you can do whatever you want with it.

And excuse me but that ARE doing something for me. They are SAVING ME from this horrible word where everyone wants to destroy themselves. They have taught me to love myself even when I am at my lowest. They have made me smile even when I was in my darker place, because my love might not be corresponded but it is pure.

Being part of a fandom is one of the best things ever happened to me, it even encouraged me to learn a new language!

So please, dear sad people who care enough to make others feel bad about themselves, don't go around trying to bring fans down. You are very much wasting your time, and I just wanna share more love in this world.

X Lost_Sky
08/09/19

Hello people who read this, I'm so happy to see that you're here. If you feel like it please share this with other fans or people who might need hear this.

Don't forget to tab or click on the stat if you enjoyed this.

Send me a request if you want my opinion on something or not. And comment if felt something.

So lovely to have you here.
Lots of love, see you soon.♥️