Grandpa's Dilemma

"Ushi-"

"-jima-"

"-sama!"

"We have come to visit!" Both twins slam open the gym door, but instead of a dark olive-brown stoic boy, they are face to face with the 'demon coach', Washijo. The rest of the gym suddenly quiets to look the twins, waiting for their next step.

"OoooooOps" The pigtail twin whispers, "what do we do, sister?"

"I have no idea."

"Retreat?"

"Retreat."

Smiling to the coach and the rest of the players, they slowly inch backwards, and then finally turn around, ready to run,

"Kimiko, Michiko, why don't you stay and practice?"

Robotically, they turn their head around to the coach, tilting their head and forcefully smiles with a glint in the eye,

"Ah, but -"

"- aren't you busy?"

The twins ask sheepishly.

"No, I have all the time for my granddaughters." Washijo smiles.

"Damn it." Kiki (Kimiko) whispers to her sister.

"What do we do?" Mimi (Michiko) asks back.

Looking at each other's eyes, they mentally communicate, coming up with the best plan,

"Grandpa, we want to visit Toru-chan" They smile as sweetly as possible to their old man raising their arms up in the process.

"You just saw him yesterday, don't make me ask again or else it's 100 laps! And you guys, why are you staring! Practice or else it's 100 laps for you!"

"Jeesh -"

" - No fun."

The twins pout and depressingly walk to the court, a gloomy aura around them.

"Wakatoshi will be here soon." Washijo sighs, "he is just on a run."

Suddenly both twins perk up, in a flash before their grandpa, one messaging his shoulders while the other his calves.

"Can we play? Can we play with him???" Showing their best puppy eyes, a glowing aura surrounds them.

Washijo ignores the twins and just stares at the ceiling, 

'Ah, young love...'