24 , love

"My favorite song is coming up!!" Hallie jumped out of her boyfriend's arms and stood up on her feet.

         She danced her heart out to the Ariana Grande song, and Tom watched in adoration. The way her hair bounced up and down when she jumped, how her smile got wider when her favorite part of the song came on, how she laughed when she was truly having the best time of her life.

There was no one else Tom adored more than Hallie Evelyn Mackie.

Hallie adored everything and more about Tom. The face he made a face when she said a snarky remark to him, when his eyes sparkle because he was doing something he was passionate about, how nice he is to every single fan he has met. It blows her mind how she got to be the lucky girl who stole his heart.

There was nothing Hallie loved more, than Thomas Stanley Holland.

          Both of their eyes met, and suddenly they were in their own little world, lips colliding.  Pure Bliss. Pure Happiness. Pure Love.

          The thing that made them the happiest, was knowing it was only the beginning of their future together.

        Hallie pulled away from the kiss with a sigh, before saying, "I have to tell you something."

— MADI SAYS 👩🌻💛
  beautiful epilogue after this :(