25 , epilouge

!! TWENTY FIVE !!

june
5th
2022

tomholland2013 posted a photo !!

♥ liked by ︎zendaya, anthonymackie, and 3,873,299 others

tomholland2013 happy 2nd birthday to the happiest ball of sunshine on earth, cw for u to take over the world someday 💙

view all 2,654,831 comments...

hallieholland posted a photo !!

♥ liked by domholland03, harrisonosterfield, and 3,853,180 others 

hallieholland happy birthday isabella zendaya holland, your mottha & fattha love u more than words can explain 🦋💙

view all 2,111,467 comments...

real
life

       "Izzy!!" A voice was heard entering the Holland's backyard. The little girl ran over to the gate, trying not to fall over, recognizing the voice as her Uncle Harrison.

     "Isabella! Slow down and be careful!" Her father groaned, but she ignored him. The little girl was soon picked up by her uncle who was accompanied by Zendaya, who kissed the youngest Holland on the cheek.

       Meanwhile, Hallie, Elizabeth, Chadwick, Anthony, Evans, and Sebastian were all sitting and talking in the living room.

       "So, you're telling me, you two aren't having a wedding?" Lizzie was shocked, she has been waiting & waiting for the wedding announcement.

         "Yeah, What has motherhood done to you?" Sebastian agreed. The young Mackie laughed, "Just wait til you get married."

         "Who's getting married?" Tom trailed in, Zendaya, Harrison and Isabella following behind him.  "Sebastian, remember?" Chris said.

        As the adults continued to talk, the bright eyed now two year old walked over to Chadwhick, who picked her up and smiled.

        "Ready to be a sister, Izzy?" Chadwhick asked.  "I don't wanna sibling" She pouted and curled up into Anthony's chest.

   "I feel ya, That's how I was when I heard your mother was gonna be born. You know what I did? I– You know, I'm gonna stop before she kills me."

    "Why don't you want a sibling?" Hallie asked her daughter. "It's gonna be a boy," Isabella shrugged. The woman gasped, wondering how she knew the gender of the baby.

"How do you know it's a boy?"

"Daddy's a blabber mouth."

!! the end !!

MADI SAYS 👩🌻💛

when i first stated writing this i had no idea where it wanted to go. i hope it doesn't suck cuz i wrote it in the matter of a week. 😬

with that being said, thank u for reading blabber mouth , it was a fun ride and a beautiful creation

i might do a spinoff involving elizabeth olsen ,, anyone interested ??

also !! the cute girl u see as isabella holland is euphoria_lotus on instagram !! 💛

you should also check my new book, Survivor. It's a good one :)

much love xx