Hell

HEY!!! I'm back again!! please vote and comment!! please!! its my pleasure to write and all so talk to me!! I'm a normal person!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beginning of Chapter One:

When I walked to school, I cowered from other people's glares and tried to ignore people's comments about how I dress; how ugly I was; how poor I dress even though my dad was the mayor of the city. I tried my best to stay strong, to look like I don't care about the whispers about me.

The murmurs suddenly stop. I turned around and looked. It was Luke Green. My boyfriend. A smile slowly sneak up on my face, Luke within a 50 meters away always make a rare smile sneak up on my face. I slowly walked to Luke; my only warmth.

As soon as he saw me, he turned around. I stood there understanding what was happening: he was rejecting me, dumping, whatever you guys call it.

I turn back and continue me way back to Hell.

The Cove of the Bitches. Lucky me, my locker is next to the school bitches, Brianna Winters and Stacia Shivers, they are also known as my worst bullies. 

"Hey, cunt. how's your day? Oh wait, I just forgot. You have no life so you don't have a day." Brianna crackled like a classic old witch. Stacia just stands there and laughs like there's no tomorrow.

I just turn around and walk to my 1st period class and my favorite: P.E.

___________________________________________________________

Hey there love!!! so vote for me and I'lll give you awesome readers a gift!!! anyways, my new best friend is carcar and I  happen to say random facts about him. If you guys think its weird, guess what? WERIOD IS GOOOODDDD!!!!! my carcar's real real name, to other people, is carson. byeee loves!!! the next chappie is about P.E. and something elseeee

soo...

Can I have a......

VOTE?

COMMENT?

HUGG?

COOKKIE?