Song List

Gasoline - Halsey
"Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me? Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me? Do you cal yourself a fucking hurricane like me? Pointing fingers cause you'll never take the blame like me?"

Serial Killer - Lana Del Ray
"Baby, I'm a sociopath, sweet serial killer on the warpath cause I love you jut a little too much."

Hit and Run - Lolo
"You were just a little store away that stabbed her way to save herself, you ways liked the taste of blood and I get off when I point a gun. It's so good to have someone to be so bad with."

Monster - Imagine Dragons
"If I told you what I was, would you turn your back on me? And if I seem dangerous, would you be scared?"

Crazy=Genius - Panic! At The Disco
"If crazy equals genius then I'm a fucking arsonist, I'm a rocket scientist, if crazy equals genius. You can set yourself on fire but you're never gonna burn, burn, burn."

Monsters - Ruelle
"You've got no place to hide and I'm feeling like a villain, got a hunger inside. One look in my eyes and you're running cause I'm coming to eat you alive."

Dysfunctional - Tech N9ne
"I'm a little dysfunctional, don't you know? If you push me it might be bad. Get a little emotion, don't you know? Might fool around and make me mad. Don't make me mad."

Teen Idle - Marina and the Diamonds
"I wanna stay inside all day, I want the world to go away. I want blood, guts and chocolate cake, I wanna be a real fake."

Play with Fire - Sam Tinnesz ft Yacht Money
"I love the smell of gasoline, I light the match to taste the heat...I've always liked to play with fire."

Bad - Royal Deluxe
"I made the Devil run, I gave him poison just for fun."