Longing For You

~At the hospital~

Jennie's parents arrived at the hospital panting.

Approach and asks Jisoo, where's our daughter?

I'll accompany you to her room.

Oh my poor baby, Mrs.Kim exclaimed.

She passed out when she find out that Ls leave for good without saying goodbye to her.

Mr.Kim has no reaction on Jisoo's words. (Silently thinking) She really loves Lisa that much. Approach Jennie and sigh while caressing her wife's back.

The doctor came in.

How's our daughter doctor?

She's fine now. She just needs to rest.

After 2 days, Jennie was release at the hospital and went back home.

~At Kim's residence~

We're home. What do you want my lovely daughter?

Jennie still not responding (remembered Lisa calling her my lovely unnie) a tears form in her eye.

I'm not yet hungry. (Cold tone) I'll just go to my room (leave quickly)

Mrs. Kim pat his husbands shoulder.

Its okay, she will get through it.

sigh, Okay. Lets just eat.

J POV

At her room still longing for Lisa. (Please listen to "the broken hearts club" by gnash, while reading this.😬)

I hate you Lisa. Why did you leave me? (Crying in silence) hugged her pillow. While saying "please come back I miss you already". Why you didn't tell me that your leaving. (Sobbing)

Suddenly her phone is ringing (hoping it was Lisa) and I saw Jisoo on the caller id. I answered the phone weakly.

Hello???

Ya! Still crying? Lets go hang out. We'll wait you here at Rosé house.

I don't want to go outside.

If you won't come here. We will be the one pulling you out there!!! (look to Rose for help)

Yah unnie just come here already. (Shouted from the phone)

I wipe mytears, Okay I'll just get dress.

At Rosé house.

So what are we going to do here? (Cold tone)

Aiisshh! Just sit here, lets have a food trip and watch a movie.

6 months has passed and Chaesoo help entertain Jennie while Lisa is not around. They're always there trying to comfort and cheer up Jennie whenever she's longing for Lisa.

The three of them applied as a model and got hired at AIS company.

woohooo! Lets celebrate girls. Lets eat!

Aissh.. you always eat even there's nothing to celebrate! (Mad tone)

Ya,its not true!