Get Her

I had so many sleepless nights and still thinking about what happened that night. Our confrontation, our kisses and everything. It's killing me so bad each passing day.

Suddenly a knock was made through my office door. And I saw a face of an asshole!

Hey, can I come in? Nick peeking his head through the door first.

I just wave my hand and sign him to come over.

Hey, what's with the long face? Still thinking about her? Why don't you just follow her? If you really love her, pursue her and win her heart.

I just glare at him and shouted, "This is all your fucking idea's fault" and here you are again giving me a piece of advice.

Hey, chill man! Relax! Don't you know you also have a big fault here?! Don't just point fingers at me. (Rolled his eyes)

What the-!, so its my fault now huh?

Yes, because you left her again without saying goodbye and you just make the situation unclear for both of you.

As you've said, you've felt something that she likes you that night. So don't make her wait too long man, or you'll regret about this.

*Just in case anyone of you is curious what happened to NicHyo that night, they hooked up and officially dating*😀

I was stopped and think about Nick's words towards me.

It has been 3 months since that incident happen. I hope I'm not yet late to win her heart. But first I need to do something about our "family thingy" situation.

I decided to book a ticket going back to Korea. I also dialled a number and contact a flower shop in Korea.

Yes please deliver the flowers to this address.

AIS Agency

*Miss Jennie there's a delivery waiting for you here in the reception area

Okay, please wait. I'll be there in a few minutes.

At the reception area, a bouquet of sunflower was waiting for Jennie.

I got surprise with the flowers, it must be from V.

I read the card and it says,

"My Love, I hope this flowers make your day even brighter" .

Hmmm, my love??? Could it be? Ah stop being delusional again Jennie, you push her away remember? Maybe its from V, I'll just text him later.

Jennie receive a boquet of sunflower every day since that day.

Unnie! I envy you, you are getting a lot of flowers from your mysterious sender this past few days. I wonder who is he or she?, Rosè blatantly said.

Jennie read the card and disregard Rosè,

"My Love, there has never been a day that I don't think about you"

I am getting sway with the words of this sender and it really makes me blush since I am thinking that the flowers must be from Lisa.