Searching Jennie

As the music stop playing and the people vanished at the ball, I quickly search for Nick to look for Jennie.

Oh fuck Nick, where are you man? I took my phone out and dialled Nick's number but it just keep on ringing.

Oh good! You're doing great Nick! I'm going to kill you when I see you.

I remembered ChaeSoo and look for them and went to their table.

Hey beautiful ladies, as I shyly greet them with my sweetest pair of smile.

Lisa!!! ChaeSoo exclaimed and quickly hug me.

Hey girls I know it would be so rude of me but can you tell me where's Jennie?

Mmmm, we are actually looking for her. Jisoo answered.

I thought she's with you already, Rosè abruptly said.

Well apparently, I haven't seen her yet and I want to talk to her badly. Can you call me when you saw her? Here's my number ********.

Okay, ChaeSoo reply in unison.

I'll go ahead first, I promise I'll make it up to you when we see each other again.

Jennie POV

I run away from the venue and ride a cab just to get far away from her.

Where are we going ma'm?, the driver asks me politely.

At The Marriot Hotel please, I answered him weakly.

After 15 minutes of driving, we arrive at the hotel.

Can you please wait for me? I just need to get something.

Luckily the driver agreed to wait for me, I need to go back to our hotel since I left my purse and phone on our table.

I quickly grab my spare wallet and went down again to get back to the cab.

I ride again the cab and ask the driver to bring me to a famous bar here in Thailand.

Lisa POV

Aiiish, think Lisa. Where would she go at a times like this? Aiish let me try going back to the hotel, maybe she went back there.

I drove quickly at the hotel and went ahead to their room. Luckily, I have the master key for this room since this is my personal suite room. 'I search every room but there's no sign of Jennie".

Oh great! I'm about to loose my mind! I dialled Nick's number again but the fuck, he's still not answering his damn phone!

Aaahhh, I shout out of frustration.

Suddenly, ChaeSoo came in the room.

Lisa what are you doing here at our room?, Jisoo curiously asks.

It's a long story, I need to go, I need to find Jennie.

Wait, do you know where to find her?, Rosè asks.

I don't know, I actually don't know where to start. Then I squeez my head out of frustration.

Relax, Jisoo patted my shoulder.

We'll help you find her, I'll just call you when we found her.

Oh guys, Rosè shouted. Looks like Jennie went back here to get some money. (Saw Js suitcase open)

Okay, that's great! Let's go to the security office of this building.

After talking to the security officer and give the instructions. I insisted to ChaeSoo that I'll look ahead for Jennie first and just call me when they know her whereabouts.