Chapter 1

" She is the type of girl the moon chased and the stars wished for"

. . .
Boring, boring , boring!
Why is life so boring? All the serial killers better be planing something big.
Knock
Knock
Knock
Trying to open the door
Locked
Groan
The knock was light but strong in some way, a girl but someone who been through a lot. Probably a war,wait where was there a war?
She knocked 3 times with the same amount of times between, someone who knows what they are doing.
She knocked and tried to open the door right after without a answer, so someone important. Normally used to the door open for her. She groaned that means she isnt a client.
Suddenly the door opened, wait wasn't the door locked?
"Hello, Im Rose Potter..."
She stopped for a while that means she has a twin as she is waiting for someone to finish her sentence.

"Im your new roommate"
Roommate? I suddenly remembered that Mrs Hudson has told me about her.

No ones po
Sherlock looked up and saw her. She had dark red hair with red lipstick. Her eyes were dark brown. She has a scar on her forehead.

He suddenly realised how awkward it must be for her, so to spare her the awkwardness he led her to her room.
Rose went into her room, she made sure to lock her door and put her handbag on the middle of the floor, with wave of her wand everything came out of her bag to the room she liked. Rose decided that that was enough and she was sure she would make a few invisible room with help of Hermione.
"Accio Potion,"
The potion that she needed came out as she went out.
Sherlock heard high heels on the floor as she made her way to him, two cups of tea in her hand.
With the sweetest smile she waved Sherlock Holmes over. He sat on the chair in front of her and two cups of tea on either side on the small table in between them.
Sherlock didnt trust her enough. No he lost his faith in humanity at a young age.So with a sly of hand, he changed the cups.
Rose bit her lip as she felt guilt dancing in the bottom of her stomach.
She didnt want to use the potion on him but she has to do what she has to do. Reality has froze her pure heart. She saw him swapping the cups, she knew this would happen so she put the cup with the potion to herself first.
"Lets talk shall we ?"
"Im Sherlock Holmes, detective " Sherlock felt himself blunt out of no where. He felt like he couldnt lie to her.
Roses red and gold nails as her pride in Gryffindor brushed the cup as she sipped her tea.
"Im Rose Potter,"
"Lets put rules. No touching the body parts they are for experiments. Dont be stupid. "
Rose giggled at the last part " Ok well, dont go into my room i will know if you do. Dont be a dunderhead "
Sherlocks tugged a smile as his lips twitched slightly up.
"You have a twin, you been through a lot. You are someone important, government? Your scar, it was made as a clean cut, not acciendent. From what? You live here judging by your strong british accent. " He stopped for a while, diappointed that she wasnt someone a bit more special."You are kinda of Boring! Sentimental! Dull!" He heard himself mutter, he really couldnt control himself.
Rose looked at him with one eyebrow up, she wasn't used to be called boring.
"Well done Holmes, but is that all?"
Sherlock looked at her searching for something, anything but he couldn't. Then suddenly millions of deductions came, he wasnt able to catch everything.
Strong
Not being use to being called boring
Weird
Straight forward
Sarcastic
Liar
Brave
Friendly
Loyal
ambitious
Lost a lot of people
Scared
And a million more. Rose just looked at him questionably.
"What?"
"Nothing, Potter"
The word Potter rolled down his mouth easily.
Out of the blue, Sherlock's phone rang, it was lestrade.
"I have a case, lets go"
Rose didnt even question, just got her red coat and scarf, and raced out of the door. Sherlock followed behind her, why was she infront of him?she didnt know the way.
She was on a motorcycle, with a helmet with the word GRYFFINDOR PRIDE
In red. Behind there is the word ACTUALLY MAYBE SLYTHERIN in
green.
Sherlock didnt get it, but the helmet and motorcycle looked old, over 25 years old he deduced.
"You coming?" She asked.
"No, im using a cab" She got on the motorbike, ready to get going only to realised she didn't know where they were going.
"Wait, where again?"
Sherlock laughed at her and said "Scotland yard"
"Where?"
Sherlock shook his head and walked off. Leaving the witch extremely confused.
Sherlock got into a cab and drove off. Rose looked around and upon of seeing no one, took out her wand.

"Invenio Scotland Yard"
The wand begun to pull the motorcycle and she appareted.
. . .

Sherlock holmes pulled over, paid the cab and got out. Ready for adventure.
He saw a redhead leaned against the wall with a cigarette in hand. As he looked closely he saw his new roommate.

Smoke came out of her red lips. She looked annoyed like she was ready to kill someone.

"Potter how and why?" He knew the question was weird but he was excited to get in -- and impatient-- the crime scene. He groan as he realized he needed to explain.

"How did you get here before me and why arent you inside?"
Ignoring his first question she complained "Ask your friend, they wont let me in!"
Sherlock just walked towards the crime scene, his coat flying behind him.

As they made it in a women tried to call them but sherlock just kept walking.

"Hey freak" Sherlock stopped and Rose turned. Her aunt and people use to call her freak all the time.

"Hello" Rose said back.
"Who have you bought with you freak?"
"This is Sherlock Holmes, i thought you knew him"
"She was talking to me, Rose"
"But... she just...what.... im the freak...what do you mean?..." she was confused, So she is used to being called freak.

Sally laughed "So you are a freak too," Sally laughed at her.

Rose felt anger bubble up inside, she knew what it felt like to be called freak, she recognized the hurt in Sherlock's eyes, he didnt mind it but those words got into his head.

She felt anger bubble up inside, she knew what to do, she knew it wasnt an good idea but she was anger, she wanted sally to learn her lesson.

She took out two bottles of juice from her bag. And she put on her best smile, Sherlock didnt understand her, he studied her body language, at first he saw anger then suddenly he saw her look like a guilty smile.

"Im sorry for the misunderstanding. Im Rose," Then Rose looked up and covered her face. "Its quite hot outside, here" she handed Sally the water bottle with a gulity smile.

Sally scanned her face, searching for a lie. Of course it was weird that she gave her a water bottle. She looked at the bottle with a raised eyebrow.

Rose looked at the bottle, and started blabbering about how thats the only thing she has as a sorry. Sally felt bad and took a sip.

Rose moved her hand without anyone noticing, muttering something under her breath as Sally's hair turned a disgusting green. Sherlock watched this with a little disappointment thinking that Rose thought he was a freak, until of course she put her facade down. She was no longer the guilty nervous girl. How could someone act so good that even Sherlock didnt notice?

Sally threw the water bottle but sherlock was quick to take it. But before Sally could notice, Rose held Sherlocks hand and started running slightly while giggling.

"How did you do that, what is in that water?" He studied chemistry but never once in his whole life has he seen something like that.

Rose just turned around and winked "Magic"