Chapter 4

Rose rushed out, still putting on her coat while she tried to catch up to Sherlock. Tripping a few times, but getting up and following. As she exited the flat, closing the door behind her, Sherlock has been in a taxi, the door closed behind him and the taxi driving away.

Rose started mumbling curse words in full on chinese between breathes. She and Hermione actually decided on learning Chinese while finding horcruxes to pass time.

She made her way back in, still muttering curse words. She decided to get some sleep as its been a long day.
。。。

Sherlock burst in the flat enthuasticly, the new case was brilliant. The door banged loudly, but seeing as Rose was in her room, it didnt matter.

Sherlock looked around for Rose, deducing she went to sleep. He knew she was in her bedroom.

He knew to not go in her room but when had rules ever stopped him? He turned the handle but it didnt work. He then decided to try his keys, which also didnt work. Last he tried to burst the door open. Which wasnt helpful.

He actually thought he hurt his shoulder trying to burst the door open but the door just wont do it. Then he tried his key again and this time smoke came out and he couldn't see probably.

Suddenly, the door knob slowly unlocked. Red hair slowly coming out. Rose was dressed in a oversized jumper and messy hair.

Sherlock instantly confirmed his deductions. Her eyes were drooping slowly, fighting to stay awake. But Sherlock never stopped at others need.

"Rose, i need you for a case"
"Shoot." She answered, her eyes opening up, it was like an on and off switch.

"There is a serial killer on the loose. All his victims have one thing in common. They all were all couples were getting engaged. So i need you to be my date." Sherlock explained in one breath. Rose never gave up a chance to find a murderer.
"Yes," answered Rose instantly.

Sherlock was suprised that thats all it took, he thought he needed to explain. Now he was wondering one thing: the serial killer is a psychologist how in the world was he going to make their eyes dilate and make their heart beats fasten? Should he make Rose afll in love with him? But then he is going to see her everyday and she is gonna be all love sick puppy and so many things.

Then it hit him. Rose was good at chemistry that even he doesn't know. He could ask her.

"Rose, do you know something that could make out pupils dilate and make our heartbeats fasten?" He questioned.

Rose thought, maybe hermione knew something. She nodded slowly, then asked when he needed it.
She closed the door wanting to sleep again as she has a today and tomorrow.
。。。

Rose woke up in the middle of the night,her breath hitched, sweaty. She sat up and stayed like that for a while. She rubbed her eyes and slowly stood up, the covers falling onto the bed.

She knew there was no point in going back to sleep. She sat there for a while, staring into nothing, getting herself ready to wake up.