♡- [𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 ]

title: hand holding

title: hand holding

Tamaki x reader

- - - -

You walked alongside Tamaki, your hands brushing against each other lightly. You could see him shaking slightly, his eyes focused on the ground below him.

"Are you guys excited for today? We get to meet class 1-A!" Nejire cheered enthusiastically, and you gave her a toothy grin.

"Kind of," You shrugged before looking over at Tamaki who was now fully shaking. You pouted before you signalled them to move on, and you made your way in front of Tamaki.

He looked up at you, confused. "It'll be ok, Tamaki. I promise they're nice, they won't be mean. I'll be right next to you the entire time." You smiled, watching his body relax a little.

"I-I don't w-wanna be here..." He complained, lowering his gaze to the floor again. "Me either but we'll get through it together." You began to walk again, Tamaki walking closer to you.

You noticed Tamaki repeatedly down at your hand which was brushing against his slightly still, and he looked away his mouth trembling.

You took the hint, knowing he was scared to hold your hand. You slipped your hand into his, making his body jolt and his eyes widen. 

You smiled up at him, watching his face go completely red and his free hand try to cover it. You laughed before removing his hand from his face, and he avoided eye contact.

You felt his hand move until his fingers interlocked with yours, making you feel giddy. He was completely embarrassed, and you found it adorable.

"We're here." You announced, stopping at the door. You felt him begin to shake again, and you squeezed his hand reassuringly. "It'll be ok."

You opened the door, seeing Mirio and Nejire talking to some students. You forced Tamaki in gently, letting go of his hand and he hid behind you as much as you could.

"Hey!" You greeted the class, feeling your nerves go crazy inside of you. "So as you know... we're the big 4 and we're here to talk to you about the hero work-studies."

"The big 4..." A green-haired boy mumbled, scribbling down notes in his notebook. You chuckled slightly, watching as Nejire excitedly talked to some of the students.

Tamaki retreated to a wall, his entire body shaking. You excused yourself, walking over to him. "Hey, bub." You greeted, standing on the side of him blocking the classes view of him.

"C-Can y-you hold my h-hand?" He stammered, a bright red blush covering his entire face. You giggled, slipping your hand into his again.

You watched as his entire body relaxed at that simple interaction, your heart slightly melting. "The class isn't paying attention to you at the moment, so why are you nervous?" You questioned, brushing your thumb over his knuckles.

"M-Mirio will d-definitely try a-and make m-me sp-speak." He answered, now facing you. "You can hide behind me, and I'll tell him not to!"

"Y-you're shorter t-then me," He stated, making you snort. He let out a quiet chuckle as he watched you stand on your tippy-toes. "Not anymore, am I?"

"You're still kinda shorter than me." He didn't stutter once, making you proud at how distracted he was. "Giant." You muttered, returning to your normal size while crossing your arms.

"H-Hey! No need to be so h-harsh!" He joked, making you smile. "Sorry!" You squeaked out, slipping your hand into his.

"Tamaki, y/n," Mirio called for you, making you turn around and nod with a smile. "Don't worry it'll be ok." You reassured Tamaki, walking over to Mirio and Nejire.

"Uh... why are you two holding hands?" A guy with ash blonde hair asked, clearly disgusted. "Bakugou, don't be rude!" A boy with crimson hair slapped his friend on the shoulder, making the other snarl at him.

"Support." You answered simply, staring down the boy with a cool gaze. He huffed, looking away making you smirk.

Tamaki's hand tightened around yours, his eyes lowered to the floor. You smiled, squeezing back making his heart flutter.

"Remember to not look at them, ok? It'll be ok. I'm here." You cooed softly as Mirio began to talk. "Thank you... You're amazing" He mumbled a giddy feeling spreading over your chest.

"So are you, bub."