Chapter 1

I was hanging with the gang like usual. We were flying with our dragons, having a race.

"Hey, Snotlout!" I laughed as I passed him

"Hey come back here!" He yelled

I passed the twins who were always arguing like usual.

In the front was Hiccup and Toothless.

Flying beside me was Astrid. We both looked at each other smiling.

We finished the race and of course Hiccup and Toothless won.

We decided that we were going to head back to Berk but all of a sudden there was a bright light and I heard a lot of yelling then black and silence

I woke up. I felt the wind blowing and
I saw a blue sky with clouds moving ever so slowly.

I sat up and I was in a tall grass field. I yelled out.

"Guys?"

No answer

I heard a ringing sound and I look down to my left and there was a brown satchel. I opened it up and looked inside.

It was a rectangle kind of heavy. Almost as big as my face. The ringing came from it.

There was a circle that has a picture of a figure

On the left bottom was a green curved 'c' thing and the right was an upside-down 'n' red thing.

I pressed the green curved 'c'

Then there was a voice sounded like a generic woman's voice.

"Hello? Hellooo?"

"H-hello?" I stuttered talking into it

"Oh! Hello! Hope you didn't get hurt!" She exclaimed

"Uh...I'm fine..." I said slightly confused

"You're probably wondering where your friends went?" She asked

"Actually yes. How did you know?" I asked surprised

She dodged the question "Your friends are not too far just look around!"

I got up and picked up the satchel. I looked around the tall grass and I found Astrid.

I knelt down and shook her "Astrid! Astrid!"

She started to wake up "Huh? What happened? Where are the others?" She stood up

"They're around here somewhere. And to be honest I don't know. Come on!" I said

We walked around a bit and we started to get very hot from our outfit.

We found the twins. Then we found Fishlegs, Snotlout, and Hiccup.

We stood in the middle of the field.

"Where are we?" Tuffnut asked

"I think we are in Valhalla," Ruffnut said

"No, you're not in Vallaha." The voice came from the rectangle I was holding. I held it in the middle of our group circle so we can all hear.

"Who are you, where are we, where are our dragons, and what in Odin's name am I holding," I asked all at once.

We all heard a giggle

"I am Abby. You can think of me as your tour guide or a helper for your journey. Where you are now is in the grand ole' U.S.A which stands for the United States of America. Your dragons don't exist in this universe and the thing you're holding is a phone."