Chapter 2: She

Turn your internet connection on and play the video above.
High school musical the first is the best of them all. I like this song.

Toby was kissing Austin on a couch while everyone tried not to stare. It was intense. And funny because Caleb kept making puns on them.

We pulled our attention from the married couple and settled our gaze on Mum, "Kids" she said, "Meet my friend Allison Grayson. The well-known choreographer and my childhood friend. "

Allison was a lady in her 50's but she didn't looked like it. It looked like as if she was a lot more younger, in her mid 30's. The maturity in her made her look older and the way she held herself made her much more experienced than us. Yes, she looks like a choreographer. She have sharp features, piercing blue eyes, full lips, high cheek bones and a tattoo on her neck. She wore a Tiffany blue dress which displayed her long legs.

"Nice to meet you. " she said with her thick Scottish accent.

"Nice to meet you too Mrs. Grayson." We all said in unison.

"Call me,  Allison or Ally. Makes me feel young. " she laughed with Mum and I saw a girl lurking behind them.

She came into view and smiled at us. "Hey, everyone. I am Autumn Orchida Grayson. Nice to meet you. " She have an accent too. Her long dress covered her legs, her's was of Cardinal red. Her lips were full like her mother's, hair black, eyes icy blue (he felt something by staring in those eyes but shrugged it off.) and high cheek bones. She have three piercing. The Ruby of the earring looked good on her colour. She had tanned skin tone.

"Nice to meet you too. "

"She is Allison's daughter. You guys get along while we adult go and talk business. "

Mum left with Mrs. Grayson and we settled back on the couches. Ivan was in the dinning having some kind of adult talk with Dad and their various business partners. Sam was taking a phone call. Cedric, Christian were with their girlfriends and Joey was playing his guitar with many of our cousin surrounding him along with me, Toby, Austin, Macy, Greg and Natasha.

Elena was staring at Charlie intently, I smiled at them. For being in such a large family they give me vibes that they will have a strong brother-sister bond.

"Hey, Autumn. I am Natasha. Ivan's wife and mother of his daughter-"

"She talking about me. " The seven year old spoke said quietly almost saying it to herself. So unlike Elena. Natasha meant to scold her for interrupting but let it slide and asked her to say "hi" to Autumn.

"Hello! " she said and tucked a strand of her brown hair behind her ear. Her blue eyes stared at her, kind of coming to a conclusion she said, "You're kind. "

"Thank you! You are kind too. " Autumn said getting to her level she touched her cheek. Elena smiled and patted Autumn's cheek.

"She is adorable!" Autumn said standing back straight and finding a seat, she sat beside Greg who was now engrossed in whatever displayed on his phone.

Greg glanced up and shoved his phone inside his pocket. It reminded me of how I have to sent an email to this TV show who has been inviting me for an interview on "Work of Art: The next great artist." And some people also wants me to visit California institute of the arts next month.

Technically I have only this month free. It's not like I will be too much busy after but this month is like a break from all the stress and work.

"And you would be? " Autumn said, I pulled my gaze away from my mobile and shoved it in my pocket before answering.

"Lucas Cahill." I said and she smiled at me.

"I have heard about you. You're a great artist. "

"Thanks, what about you? What are you doing?"

"I am an Artist too. I did my graduation in United States. But I am not as great as you. I am more into digital art than traditional art. Unlike you. "

"Art is art, in which ever form you do it."

"True! "

"On your face Lucas! Look what Sam gifted me, a replica of Junior! Another  cat! " Phillip came out of nowhere and exclamed.

"No wonder why he is your favorite huh? "

"Of course!"

"He is the birthday boy, right?"
Autumn asked Natasha.

"That would be me beautiful. " I rolled my eyes, Ivan's growing on  him. He grabbed her hand and kissed it's back.

"Woah, woah! What's with the flirting dude? " Macy asked, her eyes told me she was just bothering him.

"I am not flirting, it's a creative way of talking to gals- Ouch!"
Macy swatted him with what looked like her clutch purse.

"If you're on your Japan it explains a lot. " Phillip said under his breath and left.

   ***
Turn the star to orange!!