【underground love » levi ackerman】

anime: attack on titan

here's a one shot with humanities strongest + hot soldier, Levi Ackerman!! Enjoy!

~ ~ ~

I was running fast for my life. I was chased by the two drunk men I encountered from the alley I walked in a while ago.

Isabel and I went outside to do something, but she became off my sight. I told her to wait still for me outside but the next thing I knew was she's gone.

As possible, I don't want to fight the them back. They might not wake up tomorrow and unfortunately they wouldn't be able to see what lies above us. I can fight and kill them if I want too. Besides, they are clearly not themselves. I expressed sympathy for them.

So I planned to run until I lose them.

What happened is different. I become weak when I tripped myself and loses my balance. They caught me and so I finally grabbed my knife I carry all the time for times like this.

They started touching my body and I felt uncomfortable and so I strike the men on my left side with a swing from my arm that made him detached himself from me. The other one has a gun.

I was shocked I never fought someone with a gun before.

"Tch. Get away from her, bastard." I heard a familiar voice and so I slowly opened my eyes to see Levi.

The other men I knocked down get up with a knife also and both of them positioned themselves in their fighting stance.

Levi comanded me to back down but I didn't. I tried to overcome my fear and do my best to help Levi.

"No." I stood up and handled the other guy with knife while he handled the one with the gun.

I made my first move and kicked the men legs in order for him to lose his balance. In a second it, he stood up and swung the knife at me. Luckily I dogded it and punched him in the his face without showing a mercy.

Levi on the other hand quickly grabbed his arms and gripped it forcefully with his hand causing the gun to fall. Levi slipped it away so that the men wouldn't be able to reach it.

The men kneeled down and forfeits. He kicked continously the man.

"Touch her again and I will end your life." Levi grabbed his collar warned him looking so manacing.

Both of the man bowed at Levi asking for forgiveness. He lets them go and so did I.

The other men run for his life. We both left them when I was shocked that I was pushed by Levi and so I could see a blood in his shirt. Ge got a scratch but it's bleeding fast.

Apparently, he has a spare knife with him and he attacked us right away after we walked.

"Flithy." He mumbled as he once again punched the man that finally gave in and run.

I ran at Levi. "Are you alright?" I asked worriedly while I wrapped a clean cloth over it.

"You really are a brat. What are doing here? Did I told you to stay?"

I slowly scratched the back of my head. "Ahh... sorry I couldn't say no to Isabel." I made a weird laughed while he made the 'tch' sound again.

"Umh... thank you, Levi."

"Don't do something reckless again, you brat." He warned me and I nodded at him in defeat.

"Yes, sir!"