【tease » dabi】

anime: boku no hero academia/my hero academia

well, he's a todoroki for sure.

also it's just a short story unlike my previous ones. full of fluffs since why noT? and and i have a new book [todoroki shoto x reader] check my account!:)

• • •

a little background about Y/N:

you don't belong to hero course; you're family was known for being a villain; you better drop out than force yourself being included here.

those hurtful words were what always people around me, particularly at my school are blabbering endlessly and it makes me sick.

i tried my very best to live a normal life leaving behind the dreadful legacy my parents left me. here i am living alone since they were both in jail captured by the heroes.

everyone knows me since i have a resemblance with my father–i was likely his version of a girl.

days of enduring their countless allegations, i got tired of hearing what they had to say. all i wanted was to be accepted and to be a help to someone for good. but it seems like world is against me.

fast forward to were i am now, i am a part of villain league. himiko toga was an acquaintance of mine at my high school as she was the one who recruited me since she we happened to feel the same way. tormented and rejected by the world.

• • •

"how's the little y/n is doing~" there goes the spiky haired boy who does not know how to not cross the line, teasing me once again for one hundredth time. i couldn't exactly remember how many time he'd done it now.

he sat with me while he clinged his arms around and nuzzled my hair making it look messier than ever. "oh- dabi, would you please stop doing that?" i implored him yet he doesn't seem bother by the fact that i'm getting mad.

"hero turned into a villain, how iconic is that?" he twisted his head at yours and went close up. i just gawped at him and crossed an arm. "not that i'm aware of."

i tried to get up and leave him, but as i do so, he grabbed the end of my hand and pulled me closer to him and that caused me to bump into his chest and gaze at his eyes.

"wh- what?!" i averted my eyes at his but i could feel my heart skipping a beat.

"did i told you before that your eyes are pretty?" i rolled it out and gave him a sarcastic chuckle. "don't make me laug-" he paused me without finishing what i have to day. "no, i'm serious." he added.

i gulped and was abacked by his response. his face does look serious. and so i stepped back, making a small distance from him. and that so shiragaraki, the leader of our league finally arrived from his meeting.

he gathered everyone's attention and mentioned about the mission. i've never really gotten my official one since i am mere back-up in the group. i wish that one day i'd like to get my own mission.

i sighed at the corner absentmindedly for a moment, not until shiragaraki called out my name and shook my head and looked straight at him as a muttered an 'yes?'

"a mission, the day after tomorrow. prepare yourself." i froze for a while unable to speak vividly. when i finally absorbed the situation i asked, "e- excuse me, by myself?"

"a problem?" he stared boldly cold at me. while i shook my head and accepted the job enthusiastically saying this is what i've been looking forward to.

.....

my first mission, huh?

it was almost 2 am in the morning. i was at the rooftop gazing through the dark, silent night. it's hard for the villians like us to wander around early in the street since there are a lot of heroes patrolling. once they found out... it's the end for us.

"night thoughts?" when i turned around to see who was it, it's dabi with his hand thrust into his pocket with an enigmatic smile.

"if you're gonna tease me once again, it's better if you just leave me alone." i turned my head back to seeing the night lights.

he didn't utter a word but instead sat beside me and laid his feet hanging downwards. he swung his right arm and rubbed my hair and buried me using his hands slowly into his chest.

"what are you doing, dabi..." i asked in annoying voice while he chuckled.

"i like this feeling. stay here for a while, please?" i gulped and my face is somehow starting to get red.

he's always teasing me ever since i got here. making fun me from wanting to become a hero turning into opposing them. but on the other hand, he always protects me. what does that mean?

"how about you? why did you became like this?" i hesitantly asked at first but did either way.

he stared earnestly at my eyes and attached both of his hands on my cheeks, "who knows?" then rested his forehead to mine. my gaze were locked at his eyes and my heart was now beating rapidly than ever.

"alright, it's getting late." he stood up and offered his hand. as i grabbed it, he abruptly pulled it away causing us to fell on the ground. my eyes widened as i lie on his chest.

it was almost a minute of awkwardness. none of us ware having a guts to speak up. dabi was looking at my lips, seemingly wanted to kiss it as i did the same thing. the second thing i know was his his lips attached to mine.

he slowly pulled off and kissed my forhead after then chuckle, "you need to get a rest and get ready tomorrow, okay?"

i realized what happened and so i quickly get up and covered my face in embarrassment thinking if he meant it or not, was that a tease or? it was messing your head.

he too, get up, walked towards you and hugged me tightly. he caressed my hair, "well it's not a tease or what. i meant that."

"goodluck tomorrow, i know you can do it." he made a lopsided smile and stroke my head.