【splashed hearts » giyu tomioka】

anime: kimetsu no yaiba
please let me know your thoughts once you read it♡

~~~

i got back at the place were all of the hashira's live.

it hurts. i broke my ankle unintentionally when i last fought with demons.

luckily, i defeated them in no time. yet still because of my unnecessary movements, i got injured. and it got worse since i arrived here.

i'm not one of the hashira's. i am just an average woman who can technically fight demon and slaughtered them. but their powers were way above mine. every one of them i can consider—inevitable.

yes, including giyu tomioka, my childhood bestfriend. though i expected him to be one of them since his hatred towards demons grew even worse after everything that happened when we were a child.

even his behavior changed more.

*flashback to when you were kids.*

"idiot. i'm not gonna save you when you got in trouble." ladies and gentlemen; giyuu toimaka, my bestfriend, being cold as ice.

"giyu, your grandmother was calling you." i shouted out loud so he could hear my voice. in just a minute he arrived and talked to his grandmother as i went back to what was i doing.

"what a lovely girl y/n is." her grandmother said as you left. giyu stated nothing. "you must always protect her, okay?"

"grandma, i don't know what i fe-" he was cut off when you entered to tell something to his granafter that his grandmother said what he needs to do.

y/n lost her mother since she was born that is why only her grandmother was the one who raised her. both giyu and y/n knew each other fot a long time, but when y/n reached the age of 5 her grandma died naturally due to age.

unknown to y/n, her grandmother asked giyu's grandmother to look after her and she agreed. she was raised by giyu's grandmother. until present day. now she is 6 years old and she helps them in return for their kindness.

we are now walking since his grandmother ordered him to ran some errands at the mountain and asked me to accompany him.

"you don't need to come if you don't want to." giyu said plainly with a hint of annoyance.

but i just smiled at him and cheerfully stated that i would be happy to walk with him.

"whatever." he sighed.

after long time of walking and gathering something, i got lost.

"giyu? where are you?" i started getting scared as i wandered and wandered around.

minutes later, i encountered a large beast that was that making a eerie noice. i ran as fast as i can, but tripped and i scratched my legs. i covered my ears and closed my eyes.

i heard someone. it was giyu with a stick as his armour. with a blink of an eye, he manage to defeat it.

what's with those moves?

"now you hurt yourself." i feel sorry since i think i am responsible for this.
he carried me in his back and i remained silent for the rest of the time.

i felt the slight blushed that was formed when he suddenly carried me.

we are getting near to the house when, "thank you, gi-" i got cut of when we heard strange sound coming from the house.