Chapter 1

It was the final day before I move to Knoxville. I was not excited at all. I would have to leave my best friend, Ellie. Right now I was packing my last box. Ellie was on vacation in Hawaii with her family. So I didn't get to say goodbye. "Hurry up Kayla" my mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I hurried and packed the rest of it. I carried the box down stairs and outside to the U-haul truck. I set the box down and went back into my house. "We only have 30 minute before we have to leave for the airport" my mom reminds me. "Don't remind me" I said "just have all your stuff ready" she smiled and grabbed her suitcase. I went upstairs and grabbed my bag and ran down to the kitchen.

I went through security and sat down next to this boy around my age with brown hair with brown eyes. "Hi" he said. "Hi" I awkwardly said. "Why are you going to Knoxville?". He questioned. "I'm moving" I sighed. "I'm Jacob, nice to meet you" he put his hand out. "I'm Kayla, nice to meet you too". I gladly excepted to shake his hand.

We talked a lot about ourselves and exchanged numbers.

~

When it was time to leave for the flight Jacob and I walked together to the gate. When we got on the plane he took his seat about 3 rows away from mine. I got my phone and plugged in my headphones and started to listen to Girls by 1975. I slowly started to drift of to sleep.

--

"Young Ma'am could you buckle up we are about to land" A flight attendant said waking me up from my slumber. I buckled up and waited to land.

I was waiting to at luggage pickup when I saw Jacob again. "Hey" I said walking up to him. "Heyy" he said in a girly tone. "Do you wanna hang out later" he asked. "Sure what how does 3 at Starbucks sound?" I asked him. "Okay I'll see you then." He walked off with his luggage. I couldn't help but smile a little.

I got my luggage and looked for my mom

If you are wondering what Kayla looks like look up Sydney Sierota. That will give you an idea.

QOTD: have you met any of the original Magcon boys?

AOTD: sadly no, but hopefully one day I will meet them.

Love ya😘

-Emily