Chapter 5

Today was probably the worst day in my entire life. Brandi and her followers are making up rumors that I was pregnant and had an abortion. Everyone at school thinks I pay teachers to have sex with them.

Everything is getting worst and worst everyday. Jacob hasn't been in school because he has a stupid little cold and is to lazy. I haven't told him what has been happening at school because I'm afraid he going to believe what Brandi is saying. I know it sounds stupid but it has happened before.

Right now I'm sitting on my bed waiting for my mom to come home from the grocery store so I can eat and go to bed.

--

Jacob hasn't texted or called all day. I'm kind of worried. He always calls or comes over at this time.

Jacobs POV

today I'm going to finally ask out Kayla. Ever since I saw I knew that I was in love with her. I love her beautiful smile and her personality. I love it that she doesn't wear slot of makeup and usually goes naturally. she doesn't ask slutty like Brandi and other girls at my school.

I plan to ask out Kayla asking her if she would like to go out to eat and then go out to see a movie then go lay on a blanket at the park.

I am very nervous. I don't know how she is going to react. I've only known for a couple months now.

Kayla's POV

I decided to go and check on Jacob to make sure he isn't dead or something like that.

I pressed the doorbell and immediately Jacob was at the door. "Hey, I just came to check on you to make sure you weren't dead."

"Well I'm not dead, and I'm actually glad you came I'd like to ask you something."

"Okay" I said

" I was wondering if you'd like to go to on a date with me this Friday"

"Um I guess" I said in the most awkward tone in history"

"Okay great I'll pick you up at 7:00"

"K" and I walked off

---
A/N

this is super stupid but it's been like 3 months since I updated so sshhhh

-Emily💜