Chapter 3

Kayla's POV
2 weeks later

I am finally done unpacking my room. I know it took forever but Ya know Netflix isn't going to watch its self. Me and Jacob have become really close friends. Not gonna lie he I really cute but I think we are gonna stay friends for now.

I start school tomorrow and I'm about to start getting ready for bed. I took a shower and got dressed in pajamas. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I am laying in bed on Twitter. 2 days ago Jacob posted a picture of me and him at the park and I got all this hate for im fine reason. I decided to look at the comments again.

@AyyeJacob: @Jacobwhitesides ew look at her she looks like a dead platypus.

@superjacob: you are gonna get STDs if you even look at her so stop.

That one did not even make since.

@Whitesider4life: WTF why her
she looks like a piece of fried chicken.

Do I really look like a piece of fried chicken? I got up and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I don't know where they got that from but I just don't see it.

I went back In my warm bed and decided that was enough criticism tonight. I plugged in my phone and slowly drifted off to sleep.

••••

I woke up from the alarm on my phone. I pressed the snooze button and got out of bed. I quickly walked over to my closet to pick out my outfit.

Today I am gonna wear skinny black jeans with a teal tank and black flats with golden studs at the toes.

I went to my bathroom and put on simple make and brushed my teeth. I walked down to the kitchen and got my bag and left my house. I walked to where Jacob told me to go for the bus. To one was there yet. While i wait I might as well look at more of the hate.

@nash4life: really Jacob you could do a bazillon times better than this piece of shit I mean look at her she is fat, ugly, and she looks annoying as well. She should just kill herself😂😂👌

Some are nice saying I was pretty and looked nice. But most of it was hate.

"Hey" someone said behind me, I turned around and saw it was Jacob. "Hi" I said walking over to him. "Are you excited for your first day" he said. "Not really, I mean it's school is anyone excited to go back" he giggled which made me giggle a bit. 5 minutes later the bus stopped in front of us and opened the door. We walked up the steps and took a seat in the very back.

When we got to school Jacob showed me the office. "Hi I'm Kayla Greene I'm a new student" I said as polite as possible. "Oh yes here you go" a women with light brown hair handed me my schedule. I walked down the hall way to my first period which was English.

For the rest of the day I just carried on. In Chemistry I met this girl named Brandie. She was very nice. She has long think blonde hair and the prettiest hazel eyes I have ever seen in my life. At lunch I sat with Jacoba ms he introduced me to his friends. We all exchanged numbers.

----

After school

Me and Jacob are walking home right now. "So how was your first day" Jacob asked "fine I met this girl named Brandie" I smiled "wait Brandie Reed" I nodded in response. "You can not be friends with her" Jacob continued. "Why she seems really nice" I told him. "She bullied 2 girls at the same time and they both killed themselves" Jacob said "oh my god that is terrible" I added "yea, she has been looking for a target for a while now" Jacob said. I am scared now. What if she starts to bully me. I am going to stay away from Brandie. The rest of the way we walked in complete silence.

•••••••••••

(A/N)
okay so I know this chapter is short but I am thinking of book ideas.
Insta: shawn.ma.bae4
Love ya😍
Peace✌️
-Emily