Chapter 2

Kayla's POV

It was around 2 so I decided to get ready. I went to my bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I blow dried my hair and put it in a messy bun. I did my casual makeup which consisted of foundation, eyeliner and mascara. I got dressed and checked myself out in the mirror. (Her outfit is the picture I added). Not gonna lie I was quiet happy with myself today.

I ran downstairs and put on my shoes and grabbed my purse. I checked the time on my phone, it was 2:37 so I decided to walk around town to find Starbucks.

After about 20 minutes of investigating Knoxville I finally found Starbucks.

I walked in and took a seat by a window. After about 5 minutes of just sitting there like a loner. Jacob came in and looked around and spotted me and started to walk over to me. "Hey" he said said sitting down. "Hey" I awkwardly smiled. "Would you like a drink" Jacob offered. "Sure but I'll pay" I said. "Now it's fine I'm not going to let the lady pay" I nodded and Jacob got up from the table to go order.

Not gonna lie Jacob is very attractive. But he probably doesn't think the same about me.

Jacobs POV

I walked up to the ordering area and asked for two medium pumpkin spice lattes'. I paid for the drinks and sat back down.

"So tell me about yourself" I asked. "Well my name is Kayla Greene I am 16 years old, I am from New York. My favorite color is Yellow, I love giraffes. What about you" she said

"Well I am Jacob Whitesides, I am 16 years old, I am from Tennessee. I love to sing, my favorite color is green and my favorite animal in a cat. (I don't know if that is his fav animal?)

"Interesting, I like cats too" she said

"They are just so soft and cuddly. Sometimes I can't handle how cute they are" did I just say that?

"Same with giraffes they are just so cute and tall" she laughed.

"2 medium pumpkin spice lattes' for Jacob" the Starbucks lady yelled. "I'll be right back" I told Kayla and got up and walked to where you pick up your drinks. I walked back over and set one drink on the side Kayla was on. "Thanks" she smiled and took a sip from her coffee. "So what are you doing this weekend" I questioned starting a conversation. "Nothing probably going to unpack my house, you" she took another sip from her cup. "Nothing just going to film covers and upload them to youtube."

"You post covers?" she asked.

"Yea why"

"My best friend Ellie posts them too"

"Wait Ellie Anderson"

"Yes do you know her"

"Yes I know her she is amazing"

"I know"

I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 3:48. "Sorry but I have to go" I said "why"

"I have to go to my nephews Aiden's birthday" I got up from my table and so did Kayla. "Okay I'll text you later" she said. "Okay" I simply said. Kayla hugged my which was kinda awkward. "Bye" she waved and walked out of Starbucks.

Kayla is really cute. But I know she doesn't think the same. She probably has a Boyfriend back in New York. He is the luckiest guy in the world to have her. She is beautiful, kind, has a good since of humor.

Okay so I know this chapter is boring but I had to update. But omfg Jacobs single Words is coming out in 5 days and I am going to cry when I hear it for the first time.

QOTD: What state or country do you live in?

AOTD: I live in Texas. I know boring.

Love ya😘.

-Emily