Cheyenne's POV

I found a orange Camp half-blood shirt and a pair of shorts waiting for me. I also found the bathroom. I changed, brushed my hair, and looked in the mirror. I almost flinched at my reflection. I looked terrible. There were bags under my eyes. My face was smeared with dirt, and even after brushing it, my hair still looked terrible.
After seeing Carson yesterday and how messy he looked I guessed I would fit right in, unless of course I was imagining it all. Carson's voice jolted me from my thoughts. "Cheyenne are you up there?" I sighed yeah probably not.
Carson knocked on the bathroom door. "Are you ready? I'm going to give you a tour of the camp." I felt tears prick her eyes. "Yeah just give me a minute." "Okay."
After Carson's footsteps receded Cheyenne sat down on the edge of the sink. "What the heck?" I said putting my head in my hands. It was a ridiculous thing to say but it pretty much summed up my life right about now.
It took me a few minutes to pull myself back together, but I eventually got up and walked out the door. I met Carson at the foot of the stairs. He looked at me and said "I'll show you the showers later. Now c'mon we're wasting daylight!"
Wow apparently I did look as bad as I felt. As they walked out the door of the big house I saw people everywhere. There must have been a couple hundred campers here.
Carson led me all the way to the last cabin on the left side. A wooden cabin that had a sign on the door. It looked like the sign doctors used.
Carson turned to me and said "This is the cabin for the Hermes god of travelers. His children stay in this cabin and the unclaimed like you. It's where you'll be staying until you are claimed by your godly parent." he hesitated "Don't embarrass yourself."
He opened the door. The cabin was large and roomy inside. Or at least it would have been if not for the mats on the floor. There were a few demigods inside Cheyenne knew most of them were outside getting to their activities. Carson announced that there was a new arrival and before she came back he was going to show me around camp. There were a few audible groans.
I could see why judging from the mats there were enough people as it is.
Carson led me out of the cabin and said "I'm going to tell you right now some demigods never get claimed you may be stuck in that cabin for a while." Well that was a happy thought.
I gave him a curt nod and they continued the tour. At the end of the tour Carson showed me the showers and told me after I showered to go back to the Hermes cabin and meet the head counselor.
I showered and put on my clothes. Then made my way back to the Hermes cabin. When I got there two people were waiting for me. They both looked exactly the same, apparently brothers. They introduced themselves as Conner and Travis Stoll. They explained that they both share the position of head counselor. Off in the distance bells rang. Travis (or was it Conner) smiled "Lets go I'll show you where to eat dinner."