AUTHOR'S NOTE

Dear friends,

This is my second story on Wattpad. It is a love story of two persons and the struggles in their lives to be together always...

The idea and facts are all imaginative and the story's main theme and the plot are completely mines. It's not copied from anywhere. I'll try my best to not copy any ideas of surprises or anything like that from anywhere and if I do so I'll thank that person/author.

Guys, this is my first attempt at writing on this topic/theme and I don't know how writers write professionally. So, I hope you all will ignore the mistakes. There can be grammatical mistakes or mistakes relating to punctuations too. If possible, point out the mistakes or ignore them as I am writing this for fun.

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting in advance!!!!:)

Don't try to copy my story in any way. If I find that I may report you to Wattpad!!!!

All the characters, names of places, festivals, and institutions are fictitious images that are copied from Google which were not having any copyrights. If you feel anything about the story like offended or something, please let me know about it.

Please void Plagiarizing my story!!

All rights reserved by ©SusmitaDey489.

I would like to appreciate it if you people support me or make me realize my mistakes.

Thank you!!!

---

The story is getting published soon by a publishing house. So, to read the full story, you have to buy it after the book is being published everywhere. You can get copies from Flipkart/Amazon/any book stores. 

Link for the same will be provided soon! Looking to see a picture of the book in the hand; tagging me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/susmitadeyofficial