PROLOGUE

"I don't know what the hell am I doing in this world... Why God is becoming so rude to me? What sin have I committed?", I said. My best friend, Shweta was sitting beside me. I was grief-stricken and was thinking of the fourth attempt to suicide since I had failed in all of my last attempts. Shweta, unable to bear my pain took an appointment with a psychiatrist for me. I was depressed. I didn't want to go anywhere. But she took me there forcefully. The psychiatrist was of the female gender. When she saw me, she asked me to sit on the chair and told Shweta to wait outside her cabin as she wants to treat me privately. Both I and Shweta obeyed her. It was like a cabin having beautiful flowers on the table and an aquarium was present there. I was feeling unstable in that room not knowing what to do. Dr. Anita was watching me at that moment. She said to me, "Please calm down and share all your feelings and problems with me. I will help you to solve your problem. People of your age often come to me with their problems in which most cases include break-ups in a relationship and they get depressed. I think that you also had one like that."I was still sitting there dumbly, staring unmovingly at the aquarium being frustrated."I charge six hundred rupees per hour. Stare at the aquarium or talk to me. I'm cool either way.", she said. I sat up straight on the chair being irritated."Mam, I am Avantika Ganguly D/O of Biswanath Ganguly and Suchismita Ganguly. I'm the elder child of my family since I have a sister named Usashi Ganguly. I belong to a typical orthodox Bengali family and I am an interior designer.", I said."Dear child, I don't want to know your bio-data since I'm already familiar with it through your friend. I want to know the present condition of your mind and the reasons behind it. Tell me about the problems you are facing right now.", the doctor replied."Mam, I'm facing a big problem. I.......Mam, I didn't have a breakup but I had something worst than it.", I said. I broke into tears. She passed me a tissue. She said to me, "Tell me your story. I'll listen to it. "Where do I begin?", I asked her." Where all love stories begin... When did you meet him first?", the doctor replied. She drew the curtains to put on the air conditioner and started to speak.

********

To know more, please wait for my next updates. Please do vote, comment, and share my Story. Thank you.

*********